PDA

View Full Version : August Hotel Disounts

DopeyWife
07-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Has anyone heard of any discounts for the Disney property hotels for August? I've seen a few, but they end July 31.

annemerson
07-08-2004, 07:51 PM
If you go at the very end of August (the 29th and later), if you stay three nights you'll get the 4th night free and the offer includes two free character breakfasts.

stan4d_steph
07-09-2004, 05:53 AM
I would suggest you check out the MousePlanet weekly update for DL. There are usually discounts listed there. In addition, check out MouseSavers (http://www.mousesavers.com). They have a monthly email newsletter that you could also subscribe to that would keep you up to date on discounts.

termoo
07-09-2004, 10:21 AM
I've been calling every couple of weeks about this. We have reservations the first week of August at DGC. The last time I called, the CM was VERY doubtful that any AP deals would come up in early August, since all three hotels were FULL already. Unless there's a rash of cancellations for some reason, I wouldn't count on the prices going down. :crying:

BTMichael
07-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Unless there's a rash of cancellations for some reason, I wouldn't count on the prices going down.:crying:
Stand by, we may be one of those cancellations at the GC in August if DL decides to close down BTMRR for an extended period of time. :(

annemerson
07-09-2004, 02:31 PM
In the past I've waited till a Tuesday night to see what the rates will be through Expedia. I've seen the Paradise Pier Hotel for as low as $139.00 per night and the Disneyland Hotel for as low as $149.00 per night. The lowest I've ever seen the Grand California was $279.00. When I went to Disneyland in May I booked my reservation through Expedia and got upgraded to a lower resort view room at the Disneyland Hotel for no extra charge...that got my stay at the hotel off to a great start!! :D