PDA

View Full Version : Wine Country Trattoria

Rae
07-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Has anybody eaten here recenctly? I was wondering what sort of prices I would be looking at for dinner, we thought we would make reservations and watch the parade from the verandah :D

mad4mky
07-06-2004, 01:43 PM
I have eaten there for lunch...back in May.

It was. They served very large portions of food...and it was nice not to have your typical 'theme park fare'.

I can't give you any ideas on dinners though... :)

Rae
07-06-2004, 01:51 PM
Thanks Mad4Mky,
Would it be the sort of place to take the kids, our kids are used to eating out. What type of food do they have, I looked in the reveiws and it said menu pending.
Anyone else??? :D

CarlieB
07-06-2004, 03:45 PM
I think (not positive though) that they have a kids menu - can anyone verify this?

If your kids are used to eating out, I'm sure it would be fine - there's plenty to look at, and it's a novel setting for a restaurant:)

AlohaJulie
07-06-2004, 07:41 PM
I eat at the Trattoria regularly - about every Saturday to be more specific. I enjoy it because it's never crowded and it's one of the few places in DCA that I can find relatively healthy food (their minestrone is very good).

The menu includes a few salads (caesar and a antipasto), two soup choices (minestrone and a monthly chef selection), panini sandwiches, pasta dishes, and deserts. Sourdough rolls accompany almost all entrees.

They do have a two-item kid's menu, and if I remember right one of the choices is spaghetti. I think the other one is PB&J.

Rae
07-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Thanks so much AlohaJulie, What sort of prices would I be lookng at???