PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Beauty Castle On 7-17-04...

GoldenEars
07-04-2004, 08:05 PM
A good friend of mine who works at Disneyland has invited me to be his guest for something very special that is being planned in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle on Disneyland's birthday, July 17th, 2004! The following below is what my friend sent me to describe what will be happening...

Be A Part Of Disneyland History!

Date: 06/18/2004

"Cast Members are needed to volunteer at a special event at Sleeping Beauty Castle on July 17, 2004 from 4:30 a.m. to approximately 10:30 a.m. Participants must be at least 5 feet tall and able to stand for extended periods of time, and Cast Members may bring one Guest, age 12 years or older. A limited number of tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis starting June 28 at all TEAM Centers. All participants will receive a hot breakfast, commemorative T-shirt and a ticket to enjoy both Theme Parks for the rest of the day."

I don't know anymore than what you just read, but I'm super excited to be a part of this special event. Unfortunately, no one is allowed to bring any cameras or video recorders, so I won't be able to take any pictures. But if I know Disney, I'm sure they'll talk about this event in a *Disneyland Line*, which is a weekly publication that the Disneyland Resort has been putting out for years just for their Cast Members!! I'll write another post on here telling you what the actual event was after it happens. I'm assuming it'll be some sort of taping in honor of Disneyland's 50th Anniversary coming next year!

Patrick :D