PDA

View Full Version : Dancing at the park

Laffite
07-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Dear Friends, Are there still any live band events where you can dance at the park?

Warm Regards and guten tag
Preston and Stephanie

Explicit
07-04-2004, 11:30 PM
They have the Big Band Music on saturday nights at the plaza by the castle. (I for got the actual name).

Freerider127
07-05-2004, 03:11 PM
They now have swing on friday and saturday nights at Disneyland at carnation gardens which is to the left of the castle, its alot of fun and you should definatly check it out.

MouseWife
07-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Aw, I remember the day when the floor used to come up with a band and there was dancing over by the Autopia.

And, I remember when there used to be concerts over by Space Mountain. If I remember correctly. I am having a hard time imagining it now but maybe because I don't go to Tomorrowland much...

AlohaJulie
07-06-2004, 07:44 PM
During the summer, there's swing dancing at Carnation Plaza on Fridays and Saturdays. Very fun place to be! Plus, there's a live band and dancing nightly over at Club Buzz (the former Tomorrowland Terrace). There's a rotating groups of bands. Last weekend, there was an 80's cover band.

Wendi
07-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Anyone remember Videopolis??? As a teen in the 80s, I thought that was the best!!! :geek:

JTCarrey
07-07-2004, 06:37 AM
none of my friends like swing dancing :( otherwise I'd be there every weekend

annemerson
07-07-2004, 12:40 PM
YES!!!!
My daughters and I had a blast dancing to 80's rock music played by musicians dressed like punk rockers over at the Buzz Lightyear Stage in Tomorrowland. They were there all through spring vacation, but I don't know if they play during the summer.

odnamraortsac
07-07-2004, 04:28 PM
YES!!!!
My daughters and I had a blast dancing to 80's rock music played by musicians dressed like punk rockers over at the Buzz Lightyear Stage in Tomorrowland. They were there all through spring vacation, but I don't know if they play during the summer.
Sounds like you saw the "80'z All-Stars". They in fact do appear periodically so the best thing would be to check the entertainment section of the Disneyland website.