PDA

View Full Version : The Vineyard Room

Dani24
07-02-2004, 04:46 PM
My SO and I will be having dinner there next Friday evening. What is the dress code for this restaurant? I'd hate to have to go back to the hotel to get all dolled up for dinner. But, I also don't want to look like a slob. Any suggestions?

Also, when I made the reservations, I didn't ask for a balcony seat (so we could watch the Electrical Parade). Should I call back up and request that, or wait until we arrive?

Photographer
07-02-2004, 05:19 PM
I just made a reservation too, for August. No need to get dressed up unless you want to. Since it's a theme park restaurant most people are in shorts and t-shirts. I asked about watching the Electric Light Parade while dining and the girl said that when you get there ask to be seated with a view - you'll have to stand up though, there's a 5 foot high wall enclosing the area.

I'd love to hear how your night goes. My friend and I are splurging on this.

Dani24
07-02-2004, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the response, Photographer. I will definitely post my review of the place after we get back. This is my SO and I's splurge meal too. Last time we went, we did the Blue Bayou for our 3 year anniversary. Neither of us had ever been, so it was a nice treat.

I had read somewhere that when the Electrical Parade starts the dining service in TVR usually stops so people can watch it. I'm not sure how true this is though. But, I'll be sure to confirm once I get back!