PDA

View Full Version : Park Inn

mickeygirl99
07-02-2004, 02:12 PM
Hi,
I am staying at the Park Inn in December. Has anyone stayed there ?
Is it a decent place?
Thanks,
:confused:

Pat-n-Eil
07-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Yes. We stayed there 2 years ago. The room was a good size and clean. The place is fairly new and It is a great location to walk to the park from. It is right next door to the McDonalds and the Mimi's there. They have a pool on the 4th floor. We stayed on the 5th floor and we could see the pool to our right and the Matterhorn & Monorail to our left. We could clearly see the fireworks show from our room as well.

We've stayed at the Park Place Inn as well and although we liked it, we preferred the Park Inn even more. They also had a high speed internet terminal that you could use in the lobby.. it took money and cost some amount per minute to use.. but it is there if you need to be online.

No worries. It is a nice place with good parking.

Emma
07-02-2004, 09:36 PM
I really like the Park Inn. I have stayed there three times. The location is great, and the staff is friendly.

The pool and hot tub are nice, and on a 4th floor terrace, from which you can see the fireworks at night.

The continental breakfast is better than most-- Fruit, pastries, muffins, tea, hot chocolate, orange juice-- You can buy milk and cereal for I think a dollar.

The rooms are clean, and quite large, the bathrooms are nice sized, local calls are free, and they have lots of cable channels.

I really like this hotel. :)

Marty
07-06-2004, 02:40 PM
It's clean and it's close. What more could you ask for.

I actually didn't think much of their free breakfast - but if a coffee and danish is all you need then I suppose it is just fine. The rooms are quite large. However I thought they were a little dark - not dingy mind you - just a little dark. All in all my family was quite happy with the suite we got. Given the proximity to Disneyland, we would most definitely come back again.