PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Pier Hotel's new pool...

Jason Reynolds
07-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Has anyone been swimming in the new pool area at Paradise Pier? I will be staying there on July 9-11 and was wondering if I should bring my swim trunks.

P.S. Any other info. on the recent renovation would be great also.

Thanks,
Jason

Pat-n-Eil
07-02-2004, 02:23 PM
We just got back from there yesterday. We had a 12th floor room overlooking the park and it was great. It has a beach theme and all of the room numbers are on little surf boards. There is a lifeguard Mickey lamp in the room and the general theming is very good. Our room was clean and a decent size for the 4 of us.

The pool area looks to be done. My kids used the pool and the spa. The water slide appears to be done as well.. it is not connected to the pool, it has it's own ending area at the bottom. Plenty of towels there at the pool so bring your trunks, you'll enjoy it!

RStar
07-06-2004, 06:06 AM
I was at DTD yesterday and was driving past the hotel when I noticed what apeared to be the top of a water slide on the left of the front of the building. It looked to be three or four stories tall, and I thought it might be a pool slide, with the pool several stories up rather than at ground level. Is this right, or is it a massive waterslide?