PDA

View Full Version : Some questions on preferred seating

Hakuna Makarla
07-01-2004, 07:50 PM
we have prefered seating at " its tough to be a bug" and Aladdins musical
does this mean we get right in? I am not finding to much info on this. It says shows every ten minutes( at the disneyland site) what time does this begin? is this close to disney playhouse? and Aladdins is this close there to? we want to see these things ( mostly to see them, and also to get out of the heat.

Niwel
07-01-2004, 10:11 PM
Where did you get this from? Not sure what prefered seating at "bug" gets you -- there is never a wait. It isn't too far from Playhouse Disney (around the corner and past Sunshine Plaza). Shows start when the park opens and continue through when it closes.
Having special seating at Aladdin might keep you from having to wait outside for a long time.

ChipmunkStar
07-01-2004, 11:38 PM
The preferred seating at Aladdin gets you into a "special" line that goes into before the other guests go in. There should be information on the vouchers that say how long before showtime you should be there. I think it's probably something like 30 minutes before. This is a good thing.

The "preferred seating" at It's Tough to be A Bug is useless. It tells you to be tehre whenever, but the show is only about 9 or 10 minutes long, with continuous shows all day long. So the longest you'll wait for this attraction is 10 minutes. Don't bother with the voucher for this one.

Hakuna Makarla
07-02-2004, 04:30 AM
Thank you much for the info. I got the vouchers ( well not until next month) with my package and it included its tough to be a bug, Aladdin, and who wants to be a millionaire. I am assuming my 3 year old who loves bugs will enjoy the bug one, and my daughter and I Aladdin. we want to be able to get out of the sun, and also enjoy a few shows. Not sure what else is out there, but we were told snow white was an option for us also if we wanted it.

rakkwhite
07-02-2004, 08:59 AM
Preferred seating for Snow White would be very useful. We went on a low attendance day and walked in just prior to showtime and sat in the back (I wasn't about to wait any length of time with a 3 y.o. fidgeting). My 3 y.o. was not interested in the show mainly because she couldn't see it. The seats are long benches and a child's view may be obstructed by an adult sitting in front of them, but the closer you can get, the better. Also, the front rows get the added bonus of "items" floating down on them (I don't want to give it away).

If you can get Snow White preferred seating, I would definitely go for that!

ChipmunkStar
07-02-2004, 07:41 PM
If you have only two vouchers to use, I would highly suggest that you use them on Snow White (at the Fantasyland Theater) and Aladdin (in the Hyperion Theater).

It's Tough to be a Bug can be very intense for younger children as it's very interactive as far as effects go. There is a very lifelike Hopper animatronic that bursts out near the screen on the right hand side, then he use some "bug spray" to fill the entire theater with fog. There are then spiders "dropping" from the ceiling (audioanimatronic) and a hornet sting effect in your back (it's in the seat). Again every 10 minutes a new show starts, so your line will never be any longer than that, so don't waste your voucher if you don't have to.

Who Wants to be a Millionaire isn't a hard one to get into either, just be there like 10 or 15 minutes before showtime, and don't waste a voucher on it.

Explicit
07-02-2004, 08:49 PM
If you have only two vouchers to use, I would highly suggest that you use them on Snow White (at the Fantasyland Theater) and Aladdin (in the Hyperion Theater).

It's Tough to be a Bug can be very intense for younger children as it's very interactive as far as effects go. There is a very lifelike Hopper animatronic that bursts out near the screen on the right hand side, then he use some "bug spray" to fill the entire theater with fog. There are then spiders "dropping" from the ceiling (audioanimatronic) and a hornet sting effect in your back (it's in the seat). Again every 10 minutes a new show starts, so your line will never be any longer than that, so don't waste your voucher if you don't have to.

Who Wants to be a Millionaire isn't a hard one to get into either, just be there like 10 or 15 minutes before showtime, and don't waste a voucher on it.

I know you mentioned what happens as a warning for her kids, but don't you think that spoils going to see the show? :rolleyes:

ChipmunkStar
07-02-2004, 10:06 PM
If it spoils it just that much, then why did it need to be reposted to read twice?

Anyhow, I would put a spoiler box in it, but I can't edit it anymore. Any mods care to help? ;)

Explicit
07-02-2004, 10:45 PM
I realized that when I posted. :(

Don't read our 2 posts Karla if you havent yet. SOME SPOILERS!!

Hakuna Makarla
07-03-2004, 05:32 AM
LOL! Thats ok, I enjoy knowing the end of a book also before I read it LOL! I thank you, I am sure my girl and son will enjoy this since they think bugs are toys. Thank you for your info and help. I talked with my travel agent and he said he would get me another reserve seating for snow white so I can see all three up front and close. Have a great fourth of July ))))))) :)