PDA

View Full Version : Character Dining and Pins

Dlandmom
07-01-2004, 04:06 PM
I ate dinner at Ariel's Grotto last week and received 2 trading pins when I paid my bill. Is that the same of all character meals? If so, how often do the pins change?

Forbin
07-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Pins only change once every 2 months...and you get them for every $20 you spend if you are an AP'er.

If you aren't and got them...that's some good stuff..hehe

And they tend to run out by the 14th day of giving them out.

Tinker Bell
07-01-2004, 05:26 PM
I will be going to Ariels tomarrow is there a limit on how many they give you cause we have 6 in our fam alone.$$$.$$

Dlandmom
07-01-2004, 08:57 PM
Pins only change once every 2 months...and you get them for every $20 you spend if you are an AP'er.

If you aren't and got them...that's some good stuff..hehe

And they tend to run out by the 14th day of giving them out.

I am an AP. I went on the 22nd. I spent $48 plus tip. Sounds like I "officially" qualified for the 2 pins I received! ;)

cstephens
07-02-2004, 09:28 AM
I ate dinner at Ariel's Grotto last week and received 2 trading pins when I paid my bill. Is that the same of all character meals? If so, how often do the pins change?

Was it the Captain's Galley pin? If so, that's part of the AP dining pin series, and it's available at specific locations. We had dinner at the Vineyard Room last Sunday, but they said they'd run out of pins, and they thought they were out resort-wide, but we didn't ask anyone else.

Dlandmom
07-02-2004, 12:20 PM
Was it the Captain's Galley pin? Yep, guess I was lucky to go on the right day!

DopeyWife
07-03-2004, 05:54 PM
My husband, daughter, and I ate there yesterday, but did not get a pin. I guess they must be all out.