PDA

View Full Version : Snow Show Pics

MCComposer
07-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Does anyone know where I can see good pics form the Snow White show. When the show first opened there was a post with a link to big pics and short video which I now cannot find. Help greatly apreciated. Thanx

cstephens
07-01-2004, 09:47 AM
You mean this article (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm040211avp.htm)?

SCUBAbe
07-01-2004, 02:35 PM
I have a few. I was kind of far away, but here they are (http://pixiepics.net/archives/cat_disneylanddca.html)

Hakuna Makarla
07-01-2004, 05:37 PM
was this show any good? I have a three year old who hates to sit thru things, will this keep him interested? thanks

sediment
07-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Most reviews have been thumbs-down.
Al at miceage just did his basic "Anne Hamburger doesn't know Disney" article, and called his colleague to ask why she was so nice in her review.
I don't think the reviews here were all that favorable, either.

SCUBAbe
07-01-2004, 06:58 PM
was this show any good? I have a three year old who hates to sit thru things, will this keep him interested? thanks

I didn't like it. It was very rushed and hard to follow unless you know the story really well. My 13 year old daughter didn't and kept asking me what was going on.....we saw it once and that was enough.

stan4d_steph
07-02-2004, 05:48 AM
was this show any good? I have a three year old who hates to sit thru things, will this keep him interested? thanks You can read the review AVP did here on MousePlanet through the link that cstephens provided in her post above. The way the theater is configured, you could always sit toward the back and leave early if your child isn't enjoying it.

cstephens
07-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Most reviews have been thumbs-down.

I don't profess to have read all the reviews posted everywhere, but I'm going to disagree with that assessment. While I've certainly read reviews from people who didn't like the show, I've also read a number of comments from others who did. Like for most things, I think the reviews are mixed.