PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise 2

Ace
11-06-2001, 01:33 PM
Does anyone know where the Merchandise for these rides is? The largest amount of things related to it, anyway:

Mansion
Splash Mountain
Alice In Wonderland...(I love this ride)
Pirates

Thanks

Nigel2
11-06-2001, 02:19 PM
Haunted (well HMH) is at a cart near the enterence.
Splash would probably have the most items related to it at the photo booth or that cart near Splash. All the other shops are full of pooh junk. I don't think there is any alice merchandice, you could look in the emporium for that stuff. Pirates probably would be "Pieces of Eight" and that shop next to it. Is there a specific type of item you are looking for, basically those stores have toys and shirts and junk, gallery items like poster prints would be at the Gallery and Disneyana shops.

Not Afraid
11-06-2001, 03:00 PM
The only items that are available for Alice are a stuffed Cheshire Cat(CC), a CC hair skrunchy, a Mad Hatter hat, and a die cast metal teacup with Huey, Duey and Louie riding. I can't think of any other items.

Pirates stuff is all at pieces of eight as well as the store accross the courtyard, Port d'Orleans.

There is a die cast metal Splash Mtn. car with Goofey? riding. I don't think there's anything else.

What's left of HM items are on a cart outside the exit or at Port d'Orleans. I just talked with a friend of mine who was there last Saturday and got one of the NBC scrolls first thing in the AM. She went back in the afternoon and they were sold out again. I haven't seen them at all since the first weekend. Most everything NBC related is sold out. They had some regular HM shirts last weekend.

yeo_foxe
11-06-2001, 03:20 PM
I went Sunday.... They had a buch of HMH shirts and sweatshirts...

That was pretty much it....

I did talk with the CM working the cart... She said there should be much more stuff next year.... She did agree - Disney seriously underestimated the popularity of this ride.....

I don't think they even understand the appeal of this movie....

lisap
11-06-2001, 03:34 PM
I think Tinkerbells toyshop has an Alice in Wonderland dress.....
And I remember seeing an Alice Barbie type doll in the little small world toy shop.

Gandalf
11-06-2001, 10:13 PM
They used to sell a die-cast Haunted Mansion Hearse at the shop near Small World a few months ago (go figure why they didn't sell it near the Mansion). We went last week and they still have the cart near the exit of the Mansion but they only have small items left. They did have the purple Shock Hats for sale but were out of the Sandy Claws one.
Yeo_foxe is right - Disney seriously underestimated the draw of the Nightmare crowd and fans! Disneyland had an interesting crowd last week. There were a lot of Goth? people (jet black hair, jet black lips, black fishnet on their arms and legs).
On a side note: Did anyone else get their Event merchandise today? We finally got our Jack and Sally Doombuggy by FedEx today. It came with a great looking stand for it - it sits on a miniature Mansion plaque and tombstones for the back area. Disney sure knows how to create some fantastic items.
As for Alice in Wonderland items you could try looking in the Tinkerbell Shop.

Cadaverous Pallor
11-07-2001, 06:22 PM
Alice stuff is notoriously hard to find. If you want T-shirts, hats, etc, you can forget it. If anyone notices good Alice stuff, let me know!

The Mansion Holiday stuff is in the cart everyone mentioned, but the usual spot for the few Mansion items they sell year-round is in a corner of Le Gourmet, in NOS.

Jenlan2001
11-07-2001, 06:43 PM
Pooh junk?? POOH JUNK? Hmmm.

Last year I got a swell Cheshire Cat sweatshirt on Main Street. Love it.

MickeyD
11-07-2001, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Gandalf
: Did anyone else get their Event merchandise today? We finally got our Jack and Sally Doombuggy by FedEx today. It came with a great looking stand for it - it sits on a miniature Mansion plaque and tombstones for the back area. Disney sure knows how to create some fantastic items.

Yeah, I got mine too.

Nigel2
11-07-2001, 10:04 PM
I did see a few of the diecast herses on the cart by HMH today, so there might be more coming.

Not Afraid
11-11-2001, 10:51 AM
There was a new item on Saturday on the HM cart. A "common man" version of the NBC event Jack and Sally in a doom buggy sculpture. Its about 2 1/2' tall x 2" and pretty heavy. It says "Haunted Mansion" in raised HM font on the back of the vehicle. They cost $25.

The CM said that they were selling really fast and that they wouldn't be getting anymore in. They haven't appeared on Ebay yet.