PDA

View Full Version : Who works For the mouse in disneyland??? i do

disneycmm
06-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Hey everybody. I work in Tomorrowland at Honey' I shrunk the audience. If any of ya are cast members comment and say where ya work and how long you have been working there.

~Monica

Photographer
06-30-2004, 12:36 PM
You might not want to advertise your name and exact location... Big Mouse is watching.

Wesley815
06-30-2004, 04:40 PM
Lots of crazy Disney freaks out there (a.k.a. - passholders), and your leads, managers, TDA, security, etc... all can be on the internet. Photographer is right; you should be careful what you post.

TP2000
06-30-2004, 06:32 PM
Don't they cover confidentiality clauses and this sort of thing in the employee training?

You can really get yourself in a lot of trouble, as in "fired", for posting your name and info about where you work. Be very careful.

AliciasMom
06-30-2004, 07:23 PM
Don't they cover confidentiality clauses and this sort of thing in the employee training?

You can really get yourself in a lot of trouble, as in "fired", for posting your name and info about where you work. Be very careful.

Why do DLR employees have to keep their positions confidential? I'm just curious because a friend of mine worked there for a couple of years, we eventually guessed his position but he wouldn't tell us.

My health teacher used to play a character and he was very open about it (this was back in 1994).

sediment
06-30-2004, 07:30 PM
I think the general ideas are:
1. What happens backstage, stays backstage.
2. The line between work and real life should be clearly delineated.
3. Every guest should be treated equally.
4. DL does not want to have to provide increased security because of a cast member's cyber-stalkers.

cstephens
06-30-2004, 08:17 PM
Why do DLR employees have to keep their positions confidential? I'm just curious because a friend of mine worked there for a couple of years, we eventually guessed his position but he wouldn't tell us.

My health teacher used to play a character and he was very open about it (this was back in 1994).

I think there's also a difference between talking about it to friends and having it in writing for all the public to see.

AliciasMom
06-30-2004, 08:20 PM
I think there's also a difference between talking about it to friends and having it in writing for all the public to see.

Maybe he was just being a punk, lol. This was a HS friend and our only communication is via e-mail and blogs. We spoke like 3 times over a year period so he might have been more open about it with friends he saw in person.