PDA

View Full Version : Parking in the Timon lot

The Mouse Is Back
06-30-2004, 12:19 AM
If you get there first thing in the a.m. and come in the Harbor entrance, can you go ahead and park in Timon or do the CMs try to wave you on to M&F?

I know people park there every day, the question is if there's any hassle involved.

I miss the old parking lot.

-Allegra-

mad4mky
06-30-2004, 09:31 AM
If you get there first thing in the a.m. and come in the Harbor entrance, can you go ahead and park in Timon or do the CMs try to wave you on to M&F?

I know people park there every day, the question is if there's any hassle involved.

I miss the old parking lot.

-Allegra-

I have gotten there early in the mornings...and on some occasions...get directed throught the Timon lot, to go all the way over to the Mickey and Friends lot
On several other occasions...We have been directed to stay right there in the Timon lot (last October was the last time).

I don't know what the rhyme or reason for these directions are though...

sjcivilady
07-02-2004, 11:01 PM
Last December, we got there about an hour after park opening - I stayed in the far right lane and asked if we could park in Timon, and they let us. I had the free parking with the AAA package, and wasn't sure if we could even get into that lot, so was really glad to be able to. (even parking guys can create magic - lol) The first couple days we had to park in the Mickey & Friends - we had a hard time finding our way back to our motel coming out of it. (I've studied the map, so I'll do better next time I hope - or I'll stay at the places directly across the street :)