PDA

View Full Version : Delays of LuminAria...

Darkbeer
11-05-2001, 09:32 PM
looks like the cast members previews have been rescheduled to the 16th, 17th and 18th.... Tonight's "practice" did not happen, someone said they are having probelms with the projection system... anybody know anything else???????

zapppop
11-05-2001, 09:35 PM
Doesn't sound good.

Think LuminAria will be ready for it's premiere ?

bluepearl
11-06-2001, 08:56 AM
Hm....I was really interested in catching a preview tomorrow, but since they're delayed, I'm a little disappointed. I don't think I'll be going for Friday's premiere because of school and I have to drive home to L.A.

I'm with zappop - I'm not even sure the premiere will run as scheduled. Maybe they'll surprise me...;)

Ralph Wiggum
11-06-2001, 10:37 AM
I didnt realized Believe was showing every night right at closing so I will be at Dland tonight. Hope they will be doing Luminaria...keep your fingers crossed.

zapppop
11-07-2001, 03:08 PM
If you see a big cloud of smoke coming from DCA, then you'll know.

bluepearl
11-07-2001, 09:54 PM
I was at D-land and DCA today, and we were standing at the Ampitheater to see if the previews would go on. There were a lot of people in those small boats floating around the lagoon, fiddling with the screens (which I imagine will display the drawings that people submit). What I heard was that they might test it out tomorrow night. Nothing for sure, but that it might happen. There were some people who were standing at the Ampitheater too, discussing it - I imagine they were the people setting up the show, etc.

zapppop
11-08-2001, 03:46 PM
Think it'll be any good ?

I believe Al said the show wasn't adequately funded.