PDA

View Full Version : Imagine ... a bit of 100 Years of Magic nostalgia

shawn2ca
06-28-2004, 05:10 PM
I was at the park last week and was quite surprised by the fireworks presentation. Yes I knew that Believe would no longer be playing, and I had read posts on here saying that the show was underwhelming (have to say though that I can't trust reviews on here because they are often inaccurately negative..but that's a different post). What surprised me was sampling in the audio track of WDW 100 years of magic music from World.

Remember....

"When you imagine, time becomes timeless, when you imagine and you believe. Fantasy dances, and hopes are revealed, and the dreams that you dream become real. ...When you share a dream cometrue."

I remember singing along to this soundtrack in the long version of the Magic Kingdom's Share A Dream Come True parade. They only played the long version with all the showstops and lyrics for a few months as there were concerns that the parade would be too long. In my opnion the showstop music was the best part. It kinda sucked when they cut the lyrics out as it was those words that tied the parade to the whole 100 Years of Magic theming.

Anyway, blast the fireworks as much as you guys want but it sure did bring a tear to my eye.