PDA

View Full Version : Trip in 2 weeks!!

MOUSELUVR
06-28-2004, 08:57 AM
We recently had a new baby and are planning a trip for the 14-18 of July. We have 3 older children who are Disneyland pros.The baby will be 6 weeks old at the time of the trip...does anyone know which rides (if any) they will allow you to take a baby on, we were thinking maybe Small World or any other VERY slow ride. Any help is appreciated :)

mad4mky
06-28-2004, 09:38 AM
Congrats on your new baby!

Our third daughter was 5 weeks old when we took her to DL the first time. :)

I took her on all kinds of rides....
Pirates
Mr. Toad
Snow White
Pinocchio
the Carousel
Casey Jr.
The Jungle Cruise
Mark Twain
Alice...

There will be plenty of rides where you can take the baby...(as long as you are comfortable with it...). :)

MOUSELUVR
06-28-2004, 10:09 AM
Thanks! We are very excited about the new baby, he is our first bot ahfter 3 girls! Thanks for the info on the rides also, I have no problem taking him on as many rides as they will let me! hanks agaain mad4mky!

KeithOfTerror
06-28-2004, 10:27 AM
BABY FRIENDLY RIDES
The Tower of Terror
California Screamin'
Michael Jackson Presents...Soarin' Over a Railing in California

diznydreamr
06-28-2004, 01:02 PM
BABY FRIENDLY RIDES
The Tower of Terror
California Screamin'
Michael Jackson Presents...Soarin' Over a Railing in California

Keith, your killin' me man, very funny!
Although I'm sure a "new mom" might not see the humor.....

MSLUVR- Also don't forget the ride & switch, that way nobody has to miss their favorite rides! We took our first baby when he was 5 weeks old to DL and one thing I remember that helped, because it was soooo hot, was to bring a washcloth in a ziploc bag with us. I would get it wet then cool his head, arms and legs off all the time. I think that really helped keep him happy!
Have a great trip!!

Laffite
06-28-2004, 02:05 PM
Keith is an awesome guy.

Warm Regards,
Preston

MOUSELUVR
06-29-2004, 07:27 AM
Thanks for your help everyone :)