PDA

View Full Version : CM's Please Help

HorizonsA
06-28-2004, 08:18 AM
I'm going to try and get a job at Disneyland. I really want to work there. How do I become a Cast Member? What are some tips that will help me get a job?

Photographer
06-28-2004, 08:24 AM
Try Disney Careers (http://www.disneycareers.com) for job listings or once you're in the area, go to Cast Place Drive off of Ball Road behind the park. You can walk into the office building and fill out an application.

HorizonsA
06-28-2004, 09:59 AM
What can I expect? How do job interviews go? Can I request what park I want to work in, or do they decide that? What is it like to work at the Disneyland Resort?

GloryBlaze
06-28-2004, 11:02 AM
Wow - lots of questions. It's great working there. It is just like any other
job in all positive and negative aspects - but the perks make it worth while. The interview consisted of questions like "When have you offered a guest service solution" and "Why do you want to work at Disneyland Resort". Make lots of eye contact and smile a lot. I'm pretty sure they hire you on the spot, that's what they did with me, then they bring up positions that are open. You pick a job from what's listed and they sign you off and you're ready to go.

Lately it's been Monday - Friday Interview, Hire, Saturday: 6 Hr Orientation at University, Sunday: 6 Hour Orientation at University 4 Hour OJT, Monday: 8 Hour OJT, Tuesday: 8 Hour OJT .... They really want people to work right away.

HorizonsA
06-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Thank You!