PDA

View Full Version : T Minus 12 Hours and counting...

Pat-n-Eil
06-27-2004, 03:04 PM
We just put our doggy at the pet resort and we're getting ready for our annual pilgrimage to mecca.. errr.. trip to Disneyland. We'll leave at 4:00 am, we'll have breakfast at the Apricot tree in Firebaugh at about 7:00am when it opens.

From there we may go all the way to Paradise Pier or we may stop for gas/coffee/potty and stretch our legs either just before or just after the grapevine.

I can't wait to check in and get settled.. regroup and head to the parks. We should be entering into the first park (probably DCA) at 12:30pm. We may hit California Screamin' on our way to the Tower of Terror .. or possibly get a Soarin' FastPass first..

Let the adventure begin!

(Maybe I'll go to bed now so I can get up and go! :) )

rentayenta
06-27-2004, 03:56 PM
I am completely jealous. Have a wonderful trip :fez:

KeithOfTerror
06-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Have fun.

P.S. Go ahead and get the Soarin' pass, and then hit ToT. You'll be glad you did at about noon when EVERYBODY is on Soarin'.

Laffite
06-27-2004, 08:30 PM
Just over 1 week for me...

Warm Regards,
Preston

Wendi
06-27-2004, 08:38 PM
Have a great time!!! I wish I was going now too... I have to wait 'til November. We don't live very far from each other... maybe I could stow away!

Explicit
06-27-2004, 11:38 PM
2 weeks for me left till I'm there. :D

Have fun on your trip.

Pat-n-Eil
06-28-2004, 02:58 AM
Ok... here we go. Blast off :)

Dani24
06-28-2004, 08:27 AM
I hope you have a blast! (actually, I'm positive you will) :D

We'll be leaving in exactly one week. I don't know if I'll be able to get through this work week without going crazy.

I'm looking forward to finally getting to go to DCA, eating at the Vineyard Room, visiting Universal Studios, spending time with my SO, getting to re-ride stuff at DL, and having a week off of work.

The biggest bummer though is Space Mountain being down. :crying: We both love that ride (it's his favorite), so we'll miss it dearly. I told him that this gives us an excuse to have to go back after it opens back up!

danyoung
06-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Ahhh, the grapevine! I remember family vacations as a boy, driving from Washington state to SoCal. Our car had an add-on air conditioner, which didn't take much to overheat. We'd hit the uphill part of the grapevine and have to shut the thing off, and even then the old car would barely make it up. But it was so fun on the other side, whizzing down the hill at 70 with the AC blowing full blast!!!

sami869
06-28-2004, 11:18 AM
I hope you have a great time. 4 days left until our trip down there.