PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper

Ace
11-05-2001, 04:27 PM
Do any of you know where I can get good Disneyland wallpaper? THe stuff at Mouseplanet...ehh. (probably the only thing I don't like on the entire sight...)

Any suggestions?

Not Afraid
11-05-2001, 04:42 PM
I got both wonderful wallpaper as well as entire desktop themes and screen savers at http://www.disneykingdom.com .

Alex S.
11-05-2001, 06:27 PM
Just out of curiosity, why the ambivelance about our desktops?

zapppop
11-05-2001, 06:29 PM
Perhaps he hasn't found a particular wallpaper ?

Ace
11-05-2001, 06:57 PM
yeah, I need the perfect wall paper....I actually have the Mark Twain one on my desktop right now...

zapppop
11-05-2001, 07:30 PM
I would like a Small World wallpaper

Serious.

Ace
11-05-2001, 07:41 PM
I think I'm looking for a wallpaper that shows how good Disneyland is....I remember the last time I went there, for My middle school grad day, as the best day of my life...it was perfect...

can you set Windows to (or if you cant, is there software that) changes the desktop every 15 minutes or however long you want? Then I could put on a bunch and have them switch!

Morrigoon
11-05-2001, 07:43 PM
They make software to help you make your own screensaver, but I don't know about wallpaper... a)it would take a lot of memory and b)wouldnt that make you dizzy?

slaakker
11-05-2001, 08:57 PM
They do have programs that will change your wallpaper as often as you want. Go to cnet or tucows and search for wallpaper or screen saver programs.

AliKzam
11-05-2001, 10:19 PM
I have Webshots (Webshots.com). They're really great, because they have so many photos and art and they rotate regularly (not in a circle-- a new one pops up every two minutes or so-- it won't make you dizzy). But you know what? No Disneyland photos! Disneyworld? Yes. Disneyland Paris? Yes (and some very nice ones of their Small World attraction, I might add). They even have pictures of Dollywood. But nothing on Disneyland! Could you guys hook something up with them? Or could you at least make some kind of screensaver?

Nigel2
11-05-2001, 10:54 PM
Gee at first I thought that this was a thread about wall coverings at disneyland, Perfect wall paper inside the haunted mansion.:D

Ace
11-06-2001, 01:24 PM
yeah, you're right aout the HM wallpaper...what we notice more than ordinary people (we meaninng the poeple on these boards) is the attention to detail in Disneyland...so so so so so much more than in any other amusement park on Earth.

Main Street Magic
11-06-2001, 01:36 PM
I use webshots (www.webshots.com) and downloaded a whole bunch of Disney photos and contrary to popular belief, there are photos of DL there (I should know, I used to be a CM there!).....I have about 100 - 150 different photos downloaded which webshots rotates around. I love the Matterhorn photos that I have! So go out and do a search there for Disney and enjoy!

AliKzam
11-06-2001, 08:20 PM
Where did you find them? What categorie? I'd type "Disneyland" on their search engine all the time, and I come up with squat.
By the way, thank you so much for pointing out Disneykingdom.com. That site is the best!