PDA

View Full Version : Parade of Stars

disneymania
06-21-2004, 06:39 PM
What is the best way to get into the parade of stars?

Tinker Bell
06-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Find CM walking round in blue overralls with white poffy clouds.and the double deck bus.

Explicit
06-21-2004, 09:58 PM
Act kind of "giddy" when you see them. Ex... Be goofy and laugh a lot. They should come up to you and ask if you'd like to be in it. Never have done it, but I've seen people act weird. Then you realize they are trying to get in the parade.

PineapplePrincess
06-21-2004, 10:55 PM
My husband and I went right up to the people in the cloud pants and asked, with a big huge smile on our faces. Make sure you have closed toe shoes and shirts that are decent. Oh and go to the bathroom before you ask, as one poor girl who was in my group suffered for the entire parade since she didn't.

TinkR
06-21-2004, 10:56 PM
My two boys and I waited until the double decker Omnibus came out onto Main Street (by the hat shop) and basically 'pounced' on one of the cast members in the light blue w/ clouds overalls. It was my older sons' actual Birthday that day and he really wanted to be in the parade. They took us over to the bus to be 'interviewed' and we were in. The bus appears a little over an hour before the parade is scheduled to start. You have to be wearing tennis shoes and you have to be a specific height (unsure exactly what it is but my 40 in daughter is too short).

As it was we were dancing in the parade (w/ characters) at the exact time my son was born 9 years ago. An excellent way to celebrate!

We're going next week and the boys are hoping to enter again with our friend, who is a teacher at their school. I hope they make it in again! :)

masilly1
06-22-2004, 12:25 AM
My daughter ran up and begged to be in it and to dance with Piglet and they asked if she had an adult that could go with her and before you know it she and I were riding on the top of the bus and when they paired us off with the characters Piglet walked right up next to her :D
I got to dance with Eeyore :)

jswtsang
06-22-2004, 07:49 AM
wear sneakers and you're not supposed to be wearing logo gear, i.e. a shirt that says NIKE on the front. Then again my b/f was wearing a shirt that said "Enjoy the Ride" b/c the thought it was fitting for a theme park...it was some surf brand, maybe HIC? Anyway it had words but not an obvious logo so we got asked. We were also wearing sneakers and only had a small backpack with us, I bet if you're carrying loads of goods they won't ask you, i watched, they tended to ask couples who said no, and tended to be approached by families or girls, so possibly they get enough of those types of people asking, but not enough couples.

good luck!
jt