PDA

View Full Version : Price for Suites

ppmuse
06-21-2004, 01:27 PM
I was just wondering how much a suite would cost at any of the onsite hotels at Disneyland? Also, how many people do they sleep, that kind of stuff. Thanks for the help.

rentayenta
06-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Go to www.Disneyland.com

You can do a price comparison of up to 5 rooms/hotels at the same time.

Let me know if you find a great deal at DLH. I'm obsessed ;)

Tinker Bell
06-21-2004, 07:22 PM
We did a suite on our last trip at DLH.We had 11 with us.We got a three room.The thing with them was that the rooms are set up funny. You get one room it has a living room place and a kitchen type thing.There was a room little bigger then a reg hotel room. Our third room was just a hotel room that was next door too the second.So you had to walk through the second room to get to the third.Now My sis and I went for a research run before we made plans for our trip.The hotel people where nice to show us the suite ( that was different then the one we stayed in) and a few other things around the hotels.So if you have time & money too do this I would. .

munchkinsmom0003
07-02-2004, 12:52 PM
Hello All! This is my first post on Mouse planet (I've finally "de-lurked" :) ).

I saw this thread and wanted to bump it up. I've searched high and low on the internet for suite pricing at the three DLR hotels and have come up empty. I've looked on the Disney website and all they've referred me to were standard rooms for comparison. I know I can call DLR, but I wanted to check with the experienced Disney fans out there to guide us in our decision before we make reservations.

What are the costs for 1-2 bedroom suites at each of the DLR hotels?
Any discounts for Premium APers on the suites?
If you've stayed at any of the suites, what are your thoughts on them? (BTW: Thank you Tinkerbell for your input.)

Any advice would help trememdously!

ppmuse
07-02-2004, 01:11 PM
I started this thread, and since then, my mom, an ap'er, got us a suite at the Paradise Pier. They are usually 700 a piece, but because she's an ap'er, we got the room for 475 a night. Not sure how many rooms they are, but I know it's at least 2, possibly three. In October, I can report back on what I think.

munchkinsmom0003
07-03-2004, 07:53 PM
I They are usually 700 a piece, but because she's an ap'er, we got the room for 475 a night.

Thanks for your response, ppmuse. Just an FYI for others out there who may be interested in suites: We called the DLR and got a quote on a one bedroom suite for us at the PPH for an upcoming weekend. The price we were given was $470/night without any discount, but if you have an annual pass (we have premium), they discount is pretty significant. It's $360/night. I'm curious to find out if the rates change depending on whether it's high or low season. PPMUSE: I wonder if your mom reserved a bigger suite for you guys, 'cause $475 seems to be high side for a discounted AP rate if you're staying in a similar sized suite as we requested.

Edited to add: Oops...didn't understand your last statement in your post until just now. Your mom DID reserve a suite that's bigger...sorry, my bad!

ppmuse
07-06-2004, 07:09 AM
Hey Munch, yeah my mom got a two bedroom suite with two queen size beds in one room, a king in the other, and another queen pull away for my brother. In all, there will be 8 people sleeping in that suite. For each group, it's about 150 bucks a group per night. Not too shabby.

annemerson
07-07-2004, 05:39 PM
When I compared the prices, it was a lot cheaper to just get a few rooms versus a suite. But it might be more fun to get a suite.