PDA

View Full Version : How many fastpasses at once?

Pirate'sLife4Me
06-21-2004, 10:14 AM
I think I used to be able to get at least 2 fastpasses at once. Does that still stand? Does anyone know if you can hold 2 fastpasses at once and if it transfers between the parks? Thanks!

Forbin
06-21-2004, 10:35 AM
One only on the linked machines right?

You can hold 2 (or more) but only if they aren't linked. Darkbeer has a post with the linked machines if I remember right

disney_j
06-21-2004, 12:13 PM
Right here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=28310&highlight=enhanced+fastpass)

stan4d_steph
06-21-2004, 12:13 PM
Darkbeer's explanation of the FastPass system is located here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=28310). It's a bit long but very detailed.

Bill Catherall
06-21-2004, 01:29 PM
Can I call Jinx if I'm not a Jinxee.

Emma
06-21-2004, 02:09 PM
With a regular park hopper, you can get one fastpass at a time. After you get the fastpass, you have to wait for one of two things-- For your fastpass to expire, or for 2 hours to pass.

If you are staying at one of the Disneyland Resort Hotels, you can get as many fastpasses as you want at once, however you can only get one per ride at a time, i.e. you can't get 4 at once for Splash Mountain, but you can get them at the same time for Splash Mountain, Indian Jones, and Thunder Mountain.

Hope that helps. :)

Bill Catherall
06-21-2004, 03:03 PM
With a regular park hopper, you can get one fastpass at a time.
But Emma, it does get a little more complicated than that, with some machines being "disconnected" and being able to hold FastPasses from the 2 parks at the same time. Darkbeer's guide (linked above) covers it in great detail.

Emma
06-21-2004, 03:22 PM
But Emma, it does get a little more complicated than that, with some machines being "disconnected" and being able to hold FastPasses from the 2 parks at the same time. Darkbeer's guide (linked above) covers it in great detail.

I know, just trying to give a simple explaination. :) But I know that some of the machines are disconnected.

ralfrick
06-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Last Nov we each had at least 7 FPs in our possesion when we went to the hotel for a break. All were used that night except one (due to RR being a 1 hour wait even with FP :( ).

Emma
06-22-2004, 02:06 PM
My husband and I used to cheat, and bring all of our old Park Hopper passes with us to Disneyland, because you could use them for fastpasses...

They must have fixed this though because the last time we were there, we got a little thing that said "Sorry! Your ticket was not used for admission today!" :fez: Darn.

Darkbeer
06-22-2004, 05:07 PM
^ Yes, they have gone to a real time system, which has really stop the vast majority of cheating.......

Heck, when the FastPass system first started, you could use your Ralphs Card (Supermarket program) to get an FP, and in the last year, the Knott's AP's would also issue you an AP (but only for a limited time)...... But with Real Time checking, most of the cheating has been elimated...

And ONLY those folks staying with an AAA package at the Disney Hotels get the "Enhanced" feature, refer to the above linked thread.....