PDA

View Full Version : Characters that you'd like to see...

Pages : [1] 2 3

sighlent faeri
06-21-2004, 12:35 AM
What are some characters that you haven't seen in a Disney park, but would like to? I'd like to see-
Wendy Darling and her brothers
Tigerlily
Maleficent
The Blue Fairy

ChipmunkStar
06-21-2004, 01:29 AM
FYI- Wendy is currently doing meet and greets with Captain Hook.

Pretty sure you mean for Meet and greets, but in any case, Maleficent can be seen in Fantasmic!, while the Blue Fairy can be seen in the Parade of the Stars.

merlinjones
06-21-2004, 05:05 AM
They need a Cheshire Cat!

Photographer
06-21-2004, 06:48 AM
I'd like to see them greeting guess:

Elliot, The Three Amigos: Donald Duck, Panchito & Jose Carioca (together), Strombolli, Yzma & Kronk, Hercules

spectromen
06-21-2004, 07:51 AM
Bernard and Bianca!

Merm8fan
06-21-2004, 08:46 AM
More Princes! Namely Eric and Phillip, but any prince will do in a pinch. I know the Princesses are "in" and all the little girls love them. But, remember, folks, little girls grow up...

rakkwhite
06-21-2004, 10:43 AM
My girls are always asking to see Piglet. Is there a Piglet character for meet and greet or in a parade?

tlovesdis
06-21-2004, 10:59 AM
We saw Piglet at the character breakfast at Plaza Inn. Piglet is not in Critter Country with Pooh, Eeyore, and Tigger. They should put him there too!!!

I would love to see Tinkerbell! Also I've never seen Mulan for a meet and Greet. That would be cool!

Jewels
06-21-2004, 12:03 PM
I have seen Piglet in the Parade of Stars and at the Plaza Inn Breakfast. I just do not understand why he does not join the rest of the cast of pooh corner in their meet and greet.

ChipmunkStar
06-21-2004, 12:13 PM
Piglet does visit almost daily at the Plaza Inn restaurant (breakfast only).

Keep an eye out for more "princely" visitations over the summer. Prince Charming has made a few appearances in the park in the last few months (Perla even visited too!). Prince Phillip was already in the park last Friday, while Hercules and Tarzan may be making a reappearance soon. More than likely in the Drawn to the Magic show.

Strombolli does visit, albeit it's only during the Halloween season at Character Walk (which I refer to during that time as "Villain Walk"). He's really very creepy....

Mulan has also been out for a while for the Mulan Cavalcade in DCA. Mushu also joins her there daily.

disNeytEen
06-21-2004, 01:05 PM
I would like to see The dalmation dogs they could have an area in Toontown for the dogs and cats, like the Aristrocats, and lady and the tramp. All of those could be in a new area in Toontown

ZenMickey
06-21-2004, 01:16 PM
Gaston!

SweetAurora
06-21-2004, 01:22 PM
I have seen Piglet out for Meet N Greet several times by the entrance to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
I LOVE Peter Pan, and wish he showed up more for Meet 'N Greets in the park. I understand Wendy has been taking his place more..I haven't seen her yet, but she's my absolute favorite, too...

I'd also love to see the 3 Good Fairies and Malificent hang around the Castle. And Tink, too..but it would be hard to explain to the little ones why she can't talk (only talks in "bells" ya know!).

Love and Laughter!

evilchild666
06-21-2004, 02:44 PM
Jessica Rabbit!!! That's who they need. :D

disNeytEen
06-21-2004, 03:37 PM
hey and Roger Rabbit...I love that guy (and his wife!)

Emma
06-21-2004, 03:42 PM
I would love to see Tinkerbell at the park, and so would my daughter. Her favorite part of the Believe Fireworks show was the part where Tinkerbell flew from the Matterhorn to the castle. :)

Emma
06-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Jessica Rabbit!!! That's who they need. :D

I was just thinking, it might be tough to find a real person with that figure... ;)

mrs_toad
06-21-2004, 03:47 PM
Mr. Toad and his friends Mole, Ratty and Badger. :D

disNeytEen
06-21-2004, 04:14 PM
I was just thinking, it might be tough to find a real person with that figure... ;)

Nah! Just find the best fitting supermodel and have her play jessica rabbit. Or a playboy playmate! :fez: :D :fez:

rentayenta
06-21-2004, 05:36 PM
I'd love to meet Ursula from The Little Mermaid.

We met Cruella for the first time this year and she was fabulous!

TinkR
06-21-2004, 11:17 PM
I would love to see Tinkerbell! Also I've never seen Mulan for a meet and Greet. That would be cool!

We were down in Anaheim on June 4th & 5th and we saw Mulan & Mushu outside CA Dreams Theater in CA Adventure. They paraded up to it with a long dragon and after a short dance they took pictures and signed books. I had never seen Mulan in her dress gown before. When the film first came out I remember my kids taking pictures with her by It's a Small World in her warrior costume.

I see you're a neighbor - I'm in Brentwood!

masilly1
06-22-2004, 12:22 AM
Adding another vote for Piglet. He is my daughters favorite and we have only seen him in the Parade of the Stars (when we were in the parade, she got to dance with him :D ). She looks and looks and looks about the park EVERY time we go, but we never see him :(

WE WANT PIGLET!
WE WANT PIGLET!
WE WANT PIGLET!

Pilot Mickey
06-22-2004, 12:25 AM
i think prof. Ludwig Von Drake would be great in tommorowland.

Dr. G
06-22-2004, 07:39 AM
I'd love to see Brer Rabbit--is he ever out?

jswtsang
06-22-2004, 07:46 AM
are there huey, dewy and looey characters? I'm not even sure how they're spelled.

If we're going the nostalgia route they could be from ducktales and then they'd have the rescue rangers and tale spin characters as well as marsupilami...i loved that thing

jt