PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain Exterior Lighting Tests

AP2CM
06-20-2004, 10:21 PM
I was in the park tonight and noticed a that some test lighting was being done on the exterior of space mountain in preparation for the 50th Anniversary! I didnt bring my camera, so unfortunately, I have no picture to link, but I can tell you that its shaping up to look pretty good! They are using both deep blue and bright white lights to create an alternating pattern on each "line" of the building. It's only in its infancy so far, but it looks very nice! Has anyone else noticed?

myron61090
06-21-2004, 02:50 AM
(no i havent noticed because i havent been there in the longest time but...)

thats nice! at least they aren't using gold, pink, bronze and god-knows-what colors anymore :fez:

got2travel
06-21-2004, 01:50 PM
I saw it a few weeks ago. I didn't realize it was something they were testing though. Haven't spent much time in TL lately so I just thought it was something I missed. It was pretty cool looking though.

J2TyCo
06-21-2004, 03:20 PM
I saw the purple lights on the exterior.. thought it meant the ride was up and running already and apparently quite a few poeple did as well.. as when we went through TL we kept hearing others yellin out.. SPace Moutnian is closed.. well why are the lights on..?

we could see it all light up from our hotel room as well