PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland: Send a Message to Mitchell!

merlinjones
06-20-2004, 09:28 AM
Use our SaveDisney form to send a message to Disney Chairman George Mitchell - - that the decay of Tomorrowland is unaccceptable...

http://www.savedisney.com/contact/gmitchell3.asp

Disney Vault
06-20-2004, 11:52 AM
I already did with a long list of other things that need work. I think if you just sent the pre-writen message that it could easily be filtered out. Thats why people should at least change the subject of the email.

merlinjones
06-20-2004, 01:06 PM
DBF: Cool. Great idea... Thanks for the support!

JeffG
06-20-2004, 01:27 PM
I'm sure Mitchell's email address will be changed by tomorrow and that all these messages will quickly be filtered and deleted. These types of online forms are utterly useless for getting a message to a company.

-Jeff

merlinjones
06-20-2004, 02:07 PM
Actually, SaveDisney supporters have been sending Mitchell email for some time now (his is an outside-Disney-address) and they have, to date, always gone through.

Eisner's via Disney.com always bounce back, though. Guess he can't take the criticism.

Thanks for being concerned, Jeff, but so far, Mitchell is getting his e-mail!

Help send a message, gang!

Disney Vault
06-20-2004, 02:28 PM
I have to dissagree because I think they do work. It show how many people really care about the issues and I think it will help wake the people up who are in charge. Who knows, maybe all these years they thought they were doing a great job but now the emails are showing them that a lot of people are upset about it.

Hakuna Makarla
06-20-2004, 04:07 PM
just sent my letter off,
Hope it gets thru, I have not seen tomorrow land yet but know you guys know what your talking about so I wanted to follow thru. Have a good night **Karla

Tigertail777
06-21-2004, 12:07 AM
Just sent mine, I also tacked on a little note at the end talking about our last visit and how tomorrowland felt like visiting a terminally ill friend. I honestly felt so bad I couldnt get past the sub lagoon, not even to ride space mountain. :crying: I hope somebody is listening to these emails, I truly do.

disNeytEen
06-21-2004, 12:53 PM
just sent mine and put a little of my own in it and changed the title like you said DBF. Im with Tigertail777 on this one i really hope someone out there relizes that people do care

danyoung
06-21-2004, 01:44 PM
Well, I was with you on this one, Merlin, right up to the requirement that it be done for the 50th. Ain't gonaa happen, so why are we even trying? There is another online petition out there about returning Tomorrowland to its old glory days. I posted to the author that I'm all for Tomorrowland being fixed, but going back to old attractions isn't the way. And doing something half-assed in 12 months isn't the way, either. I'd be in the front of the line to push Disney into fixing this blight, but not with an unreasonable deadline.

dnyduck
06-21-2004, 02:10 PM
I sent mine on Friday and it was return to me about 3 hours later saying it can't be delivered as the address didn't exsist. I just used the form letter at SaveDisney.com. Has it been changed?

merlinjones
06-21-2004, 02:26 PM
The CC to Michael Eisner at the studio was bounced back - - Mitchell's have gone through successfully, so far as I am aware. Thanks to all who have participated. :)

dnyduck
06-21-2004, 02:30 PM
Thanks! I do recall that it said something about Eisner and I was wondering what I did wrong since it was supposed to go to Mitchell. Glad to know that at least part of it went through! What a wimp Eisner is! He can't even handle all the emails!