PDA

View Full Version : Cast member attractions Parade shifts

Nowhereman
06-14-2004, 11:54 PM
Does anyone know the department to call regarding parade shifts? I know it used to be Fantasyland, or is it still Fantasyland?? thanks a bunch

bobsledbob
06-15-2004, 07:04 AM
It is Critter Country. Also, all the special events are Critter Country. Don't know why but it just is. Gives the West Side schedulers something to do, i guess.

Cloud Buster
06-15-2004, 11:24 PM
It is Critter Country. Also, all the special events are Critter Country. Don't know why but it just is. Gives the West Side schedulers something to do, i guess.

No, it's not.

Parades has their own scheduling department. They're located in N-19 and they're referred to as "Entertainment Scheduling".

ChipmunkStar
06-16-2004, 12:14 AM
Um, actually, CB, I think the OP is asking who to talk to regarding attractions parade shifts. Not entertainment shifts. In other words Guest Control, you know, GC.

2Fast4U
06-16-2004, 10:30 AM
you might be able to contact your stage scheduler(i might be wrong, since ive only worked at DCA for about a month).

bobsledbob
06-16-2004, 12:32 PM
If you are in attractions and want to work a parade, you need to ask your lead. They are the ones who chose who goes. In the Fantasyland area, if you start at 1500 or 1515, then you have a parades/pyro shift. I don't know if its true for all lands but that's how FL is run. If you want to be scheduled a parade shift, then you talk to Critter Country scheduling. Thats how you will get your GC shift. I know this because I wanted to get rid of a parade shift I was scheduled and I had to find CC scheduling, which is in Adventureland (go figure).