PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Trip

Pirate Girl
06-14-2004, 10:28 PM
Flew down to the Riverside CA area for the weekend to celebrate my Papas 80th birthday and my cousins 18th, and my aunt and cousin surprised me with a day at DLR! They told me we were driving into L.A. to pick up some posters (my aunt collects movie posters to decorate her classroom, and frequently makes trips into LA to find unusual ones). They then distracted me by having me quiz my cousin on her chemisty notes as we neared Anahiem. I didn't even notice where we were until we neared the parking structure. It was so much fun. We were fortunate enough to get in line for TOT early enough to get a fastpass and ride the ride once standby the first hour we were there. It was a great trip!

P.s: checked out the HM Exit signs. :( They really did ruin the ballroom scene. Lodged appropriate complaint with city hall.

Photographer
06-15-2004, 05:48 AM
How sneaky. LOL I love it!!!

Momtowolf
06-15-2004, 05:57 AM
Yes the exit signs were way too bright........still working on my trip report btw!! LOL My 36 year old body is still recovering from taking 3 kids and going hard for 4 days straight!!! LOL