PDA

View Full Version : Don't know if anyone knows this. (Parkhopper Offer for AP friends/family)

Tinker Bell
06-12-2004, 04:30 PM
This summer, share the Disney magic with your friends and family by taking advantage of this special Annual Passholder ticket offer. From June 1st through September 30th, you can purchase 2-Day Disneyland速 Resort Park Hopper速 Tickets for the special Annual Passholder price of $79 for Guests over 10 years of age, $59 for Guests ages 3 to 9. It's a great way to experience the wonders of the Disneyland速 Resort with visiting friends and family!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-12-2004, 09:01 PM
That is a great deal. Where do we take advantage of that at?

06-13-2004, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, Tinker Bell!

I added a little more info in the thread title so anyone interested wouldn't miss it.

Darkbeer
06-13-2004, 07:27 AM
That is a great deal. Where do we take advantage of that at?
Just go to any of the ticket windows at the Main Entry Plaza or DtD Monorail, and show your AP........

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-13-2004, 10:35 AM
That is a great deal. We are tossing around going this summer since my stepson is here, and that would be perfect for us. THANKS!

Tinker Bell
06-13-2004, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, Tinker Bell!

I added a little more info in the thread title so anyone interested wouldn't miss it.

Thank you, I am not good at starting my own. But I like getting in on others or just reading.

06-14-2004, 06:13 AM
I am not good at starting my own. But I like getting in on others or just reading.

I beg to differ, Tinker Bell! Thank you for sharing this info with the Pad. People really appreciate this kind of information. Glad you're here!

timl33
06-23-2004, 09:14 AM
This summer, share the Disney magic with your friends and family by taking advantage of this special Annual Passholder ticket offer. From June 1st through September 30th, you can purchase 2-Day Disneyland速 Resort Park Hopper速 Tickets for the special Annual Passholder price of $79 for Guests over 10 years of age, $59 for Guests ages 3 to 9. It's a great way to experience the wonders of the Disneyland速 Resort with visiting friends and family!

Two questions:

1) Where can I find this information online so I don't have to bug you guys about details. I'm just dense and can't seem to find it yet.

Found answer 1: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/detail/event?id=AP-BringAFriendOffer-EventPage

2) Is a 2-day park hopper for 2 consecutive days, any 2 days, or something in between like 2 days within a 30 day period?

Found answer 2: 13 days.

dbax
07-06-2004, 04:04 PM
I'm moving down to California this August (going to college about 10-15mins from Disneyland) and will be getting an annual pass. My family will be meeting me down there for a few days vacation at Disneyland.

Would it be possible for me to get an Annual Pass and also buy the $79 2-day parkhoppers for my family on the same day? Or would I have to wait for my annual pass to show up in the mail or something like that?

Also - where would I purchase my annual pass at Disneyland? Is there a special place you have to go or can you buy one at any of the ticket windows?

Thanks.

tod
07-06-2004, 04:29 PM
I'm moving down to California this August (going to college about 10-15mins from Disneyland) and will be getting an annual pass. My family will be meeting me down there for a few days vacation at Disneyland.

Would it be possible for me to get an Annual Pass and also buy the $79 2-day parkhoppers for my family on the same day?

You could probably get them the same day. I base this on two things I know for sure: (1) They have no problem giving anybody a discount if the person qualifies and (2) I have never, ever seen them turn away money. Ever.

Or would I have to wait for my annual pass to show up in the mail or something like that?

Also - where would I purchase my annual pass at Disneyland? Is there a special place you have to go or can you buy one at any of the ticket windows?

Thanks.

Any open window that sells tickets can accommodate you. This includes the windows in the little building west of the Disneyland entrance that I keep calling "Group Sales" but it isn't any more. Tell the ticket person exactly what you have in mind and see what they say. Worst case, you have to go into the park with your ticket and get an AP processed and come back out and collect your family out of Downtown Disney where they've been waiting for you and then buy their tickets.

But you never know.

--t

Forbin
07-06-2004, 05:04 PM
This sounds like the Costco 4 day offer boiled down to a ParkHopper for 2 days.