PDA

View Full Version : On our way

disneymeimei
06-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Good Morning Fellow Padders,
The day is finally here, we will be pulling out of our driveway in less than four hours...tomorrow at this time we will be in the Happiest Place on Earth...first up is a train ride around the park then on to collect our fast passes. Lunch at the Blue Bayou and fun, fun, fun. Needless to say, I am excited, the husband is excite, and oh yeah, so are the children!! If any of you are there and see a silly little woman with a goofy man and three beautiful girls, that will be us!!! :)

Mommy2NicknMax
06-12-2004, 08:11 AM
Have a wonderful time!!!

Hakuna Makarla
06-12-2004, 09:58 AM
Have a wonderful time)))))) Be Blessed and take pictures so we all can see them ok. :)

disneymeimei
06-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Here we are wanting to leave, but daddy is making us wait...well, we won't actually be in Anehiem until tomorrow, but we girls want to get in the car and go, go, go...instead we are updating our post card lists, writing instructions to our house sitter, watering plants and checking MousePlanet...I will be in the car in forty-five minutes even if that means I have to wait....
Karla, my daughter is bringing her digit camera, so it is possible that I can share some pictures when we return....
Okay, forty-four minutes to go...