PDA

View Full Version : Big Thunder Mountain

TinkLover
06-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Is BTM open? Some people I was talking to went to DL about a month ago, and they said it was closet, is it going to be closed next week?

Freerider127
06-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Its been open for awhile now.

Darkbeer
06-11-2004, 10:58 PM
BTMRR has been up and running for months now, but it still occasionally goes "101" (closed temporary)... a lot of the closures have to do with the new and improved sensor system, if one small thing happens, the ride shuts down for safety reasons... and it takes a while to check the ride, and then reopen it.....

So it SHOULD be open next week, and if you walk by and see it closed, ask the CM standing at the entrance if they expect the ride to reopen later that day.....

KIDinTHEkingdom
06-12-2004, 02:01 AM
Yes, Big Thunder Mountain is open and rumbling its way through caves and caverns all day long... with a slight bump in the road here and there but always back online soon enough.

SCUBAbe
06-12-2004, 09:10 AM
when we went last week big thunder and splash both went down at the same time with no ETA for when it would open. My father commented on how often the rides go down now and if he was comng for the first time or not an AP it wold really make him angry.....we've been going at least nce a year since I was born so apparently all the ride closures and constant shut downs is kind of new. I know they use to go down before, but it happens so often now...