PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to get into the park to go to Goofy's [Kitchen]?

Hakuna Makarla
06-11-2004, 12:15 PM
we would like to go eat at goofys on the last day we will be in Anaheim,but that day we will be going to Knott's and our passes will be over for disneyland anddisney california. Do we have to have the passes to be able to eat with goofy or use an outside entrance? we plan on taking a taxi over to the hotel, then take a taxi to knott's/ thanks much **KArla

Andrew
06-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Goofy's is inside the Disneyland Hotel, not inside either of the parks. You do not need theme park admission to go to Goofy's.

sediment
06-11-2004, 12:19 PM
No. It's in the hotel.

Pat-n-Eil
06-11-2004, 02:45 PM
It is in Disneyland Hotel, so you won't need a valid passport to Disneyland, but I would highly recommend that you call Disney Dining and get Preferred Seating (reservations). I'm told that place is tough to get into otherwise.

(714) 781-DINE, or (714) 781-3463.

Niwel
06-11-2004, 03:01 PM
If you park at Downtown Disney and get it validated you get free parking for 5 hours -- vs. what it costs in the Disneyland Hotel parking lot.

got2travel
06-11-2004, 03:19 PM
I heard it was tough to get into as well, but I just called today for breakfast (well brunch) tomorrw. Of course I wanted 10:30am which I'm thinking most people don't want because that is prime park time.

JeffG
06-11-2004, 03:57 PM
If you park at Downtown Disney and get it validated you get free parking for 5 hours -- vs. what it costs in the Disneyland Hotel parking lot.

You can get validation for free parking in the Disneyland Hotel garage as well, although I think it is only for 3 hours instead of 5. If you are sure you won't go over that, though, it is a little closer to the restaurant.

-Jeff

Hakuna Makarla
06-11-2004, 04:10 PM
I do not need validation for parking, I am taking a taxi. And I did try to make a reservation but was told I am making it to soon and to wait until the 26th of this month to make one. I am going in August. I just want to be sure we are able to get into goofy's kitchen on the last day in Anaheim so we can spend the first 3 days just doing early morning rides and all day sight seeing etc. we do not want to waste valuable time going to goofys kitchen until the last. We have the meal plan that includes breakfast at goofys but we just do not want to take the time the three days we have the tickets for because it will be so buisy in August and getting to toon town and fantasyland it what we want to get to right away. Thanks all **Karla