PDA

View Full Version : A tour of Christmas at Disneyland...

wonderful
11-03-2001, 09:00 PM
Disneyland has tons of stuff to offer guests these days for the holidays... and, because of that it gets BUSY! Just wonderin'... and this is, um, completely "hypothetical"... if anyone would be interested in a tour that offered a chance to experience both "holiday" transformed attractions, the new show in the Fantasyland theater, a premium view of the Christmas parade, and a tour guide that would tell you stories about Chrsitmases at Disneyland, Walt and Christmas and other holiday trivia along the way... and do it all in three hours or less, even in the peak of the season? Your feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.

Morrigoon
11-03-2001, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't personally, but I could see that being a "sellable" tour.

wonderful
11-04-2001, 06:53 PM
Without going into too much detail, I would like to say that a "holiday" tour will be available to guests come Thanksgiving... not all ideas presented in this thread will be part of the tour, but I think that anyone interested will be pleasantly surprised by the tour.

jslivinski
11-06-2001, 10:29 AM
Sounds interesting, but for us there just isn't enough time on our weekend visits to do a tour.

Dlandmom
11-06-2001, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by wonderful
Without going into too much detail, I would like to say that a "holiday" tour will be available to guests come Thanksgiving... not all ideas presented in this thread will be part of the tour, but I think that anyone interested will be pleasantly surprised by the tour.

Sounds interesting...can't wait to hear more!