PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report 6-6

Pedro2NR
06-07-2004, 09:17 PM
I spent my B-day @ the DLR with 13 other people. It was suppose to be 16 but the others couldn't make it. It was 14 of us we arrived at the park @ 8. We ate breakfast at the Brea Bakery waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. We ended up entering Disneyland a little after 9 am. I collected everyone's admission ticket so I can get the FPs. My cousin ran with me to Pirates, HM, and Splash to collect the first FPs ranging from 10-11:30.

The rest of the group headed off the Indy hoping I can catch up to them. I entered through the exit hoping I could catch up but the line went fast and they were in the calendar room. I went to the entrance and meet up my friend who was there with his g/f who didn't get on with the group. I went on with them and meet up with the rest after the ride.

We then headed off to BTRR and waited in a 5 minute line. I rode in the front with my g/f and took pictures of the rest of the group on the train. It was fun to see everyone having a great time.

We then headed off the Splash with our FPs. Our group splited up into 3 logs and our pictures were great. My g/f was the only one who got wet top-bottom. After we rode HM with FP and I did notice the attraction slower. After we head off to PIrates to ride with FP again and relaxed with my friends.

arounded noon we headed off to DCA. I stoped by city hall to get my B-day sticker cuz I forgot to get it. I got FPs for Soarin and GRR @1-2:15 while the rest of the group headed off the ToT. They waited til I got there and went on the Stand by line for 40 min. 11 of us got on while the rest waited. The wait was longer than 40 mins. We all had fun and my friends didn't expect some of the drops. The picture was so funny that I bought it to show my family at home. I then got a FP for ToT @ 5:15 so we can enjoy it again later.

We then went to GRR and used the free lockers to place or items there. Some of us used the raincoats that I purchased @ Target for 89 cents each. No one got really wet but I would have if I didn't use the raincoat. My friend wanted to get wet and started to lean so he could get wet.

We then went to Soarin before the FP would expire. My friends never experienced Soarin and they loved it! We got the top right section and I didn't know one of my friends was scared of heights but he enjoyed it.

After eating we rode Star Tours with 5 min wait then rode Matterhorn(Tomorrowland side) which was fun and bumpy. We then rode the tea cups. I wanted to spin it fast but we got a slow cup. The fast one was taken up by a family with their son.

We head back to DCA and experienced ITTBAB. Kids always get scared on the show. Afterwords 7 of us rode the Tower,Screamin and Maliboomer cuz the others were scared Screamin and Maliboomer had a 10 min. It was 9 and we were tired and left.My friend and his g/f stayed cuz he never seen Fantasmic.

It was a great day and we all had fun. On my way to my car I remembered about getting my 12 free tortillas :mad: .

CarlieB
06-07-2004, 09:27 PM
Sounds like you had a great time - thanks for the report:)

disNeytEen
06-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Im sorry you forgot your tortillias that had to suck :) , the first time i tried those fresh tortillas they were good. But it seems like you had fun and good use of the FP's.

Pedro2NR
06-08-2004, 12:36 AM
Thanks guys. I wanted the tortillas. I haven't tried them and I was looking forward to trying all 12.

Momtowolf
06-08-2004, 02:08 AM
My cousin ran with me to Pirates, HM, and Splash to collect the first FPs ranging from 10-11:30.

Are Pirates, HM and Splash connected with their fast passes? This seems like a good thing for me to do on thursday morning....what do you guys think?

It was a great day and we all had fun. On my way to my car I remembered about getting my 12 free tortillas :mad: .[/QUOTE]

What's up with the 12 free tortillas?

Pedro2NR
06-08-2004, 02:39 AM
Pirates and HM FPs are not networked. Splash is so i couldn't get a Indy FP so I did a stand by on that ride. you can get Pirates and HM anytime as long as the time displayed doesn't go out. you get free tortillas when its your b-day at the tortilla factory in DCA.

Dlandmom
06-08-2004, 06:47 AM
Sounds like you had a great time with your friends! Happy Birthday!

Pedro2NR
06-08-2004, 05:05 PM
Thank you