PDA

View Full Version : Going to Disneyland Wesday 6/9

Boingonut
06-06-2004, 09:49 AM
Wow, I am starting my first thread! Anyway I will be going to DLR this Wednesday and I have a few questions. I will only be there for one day so I would like to know what the crowds are like. I am ashamed to admit that I have never been to DLR in the summer time so I really don't know what to expect out of the crowds.

Also since I have not been on the Tower of Terror yet I want to go to DCA as well and would like to know if anybody has tried the one day park hopper and if it is worth it for just ToT since I want to spend most of my time in DL. And if I should get the ToT fastpass from the game, or if I should just get it when I get to the park.

One last thing, I have been hearing that there have been discounts for the one day hopper pass for people who live in SoCal, since I don't live in SoCal...yet...I am sure that I will be unable to get any of these discounts, but I have heard that there may be other discounts of some kind involving bringing in a soda can or something. Anyway if there is a promotional deal going on right now like this what is it and what product would I have to bring in, and would I be able to get the discount even though I am not a SoCal resident? Thanks!