PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Terror Online Fastpass

Alpha1mom
06-06-2004, 07:19 AM
Hi,
I have all 4 of the TOT online game coupons. (fastpass and discounts)

Where do I redeem these? Obvoiusly the fastpass is for TOT (any problems?)

Are the discount coupons for the TOT store only or can they be used anywhere in the parks?

Thanks!

(I sure do miss the Villain's Lair)

The Lovely Mrs. tod
06-06-2004, 07:30 AM
There's a ToT Online 'kiosk' on the right at DCA by that store that used to be 'EngineerEars' and may still be, I haven't noticed since it's not a train store but just has a couple of train do dads...

-TLMt (the and proud owner of a DL train jacket...)

Darkbeer
06-06-2004, 07:31 AM
The trick for the ToT Fastpass coupons, go get a Soarin' or Screamin' FastPass FIRST, then go to the booth located near the entrance (you can't miss it), heck the map is on the voucher..... You must have all the ParkHoppers/AP's for your group when you turn in your voucher...

And the discount coupons are good almost anywhere in the Resort (Disneyland and DCA), except the places listed on the coupons.... The wording isn't the best, but you CAN use it at the World of Disney store in DtD......

Dlandmom
06-06-2004, 08:12 AM
Will I have trouble getting a Fastpass at the ride late in the afternoon, or is the online way the best (assuming of course they don't run out by the time I get there)?

David R
06-06-2004, 08:25 AM
The fastpass you get at the online check-in works the same way as another fast pass, once you get it you won't be able to get another one for 2 hrs (blah blah exceptions loopholes - the usual).

The best trick is, as mentioned above, is to go ahead and get a fast pass for any ride (including ToT) and then go to the online check-in. They'll be able to get you a ToT fastpass regardless of what else you are currently holding.

Wendi
06-06-2004, 02:49 PM
May I ask where you got this online FP & discount coupons? I'm interested if they're available to me...

TIA!!!

Niwel
06-06-2004, 02:52 PM
You can get them on the disneyland.com site, provided you don't have a Mac -- unless that changed recently. Just click on Tower of Terror and follow the links. The game is a lot of fun - if you get confused there are hints/helps along the way. You can win three coupons for merchandise and an FP when you win the last game.

TinkLover
06-06-2004, 07:07 PM
Can you use more than one voucher per/day, brcause I played the game 4 different times, so I have 4 vouchers for fast passes?

David R
06-07-2004, 05:29 AM
They only let each piece of admission media (AP, park hopper, etc) to use one voucher. So unless each day you use a different ticket, you won't be able to use multiple vouchers.

Thomas
06-07-2004, 09:57 AM
I went on Friday 06/04 and redeemed my online fastpass. Without asking, the CM gave me 2 each for Tower, Screamin, and Grizzly. I was also allowed to get another FP after 1 hour.