PDA

View Full Version : WOO HOO I'm going to DCA/DL tomorrow!!

SCUBAbe
06-05-2004, 03:51 PM
It was very spur of the moment and since I don't have to drive I could not pass it up! I'm expecting loads of crowds and heat, bt we'll make the best of it by riding the rapid ride over and ove again!!... :) ..Hopefully we'll be able to catch the new fireworks show.

AVP
06-05-2004, 04:06 PM
If you mean tomorrow, as in Sunday, you won't be able to see the new show. It's just going to run tonight, and then start daily next Friday. Sorry you'll miss it, but you can always catch it later this summer.

AVP

Pedro2NR
06-05-2004, 05:58 PM
I will be going that day too (My B-day). Im going with a big party. Hope you have fun.

Bruce Bergman
06-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Sorry, SCUBAbe, but they don't run the fireworks on "School Nights" as a general rule. It just gives the neighbors one more thing to complain about... :rolleyes:

"My Johnny flunked his Algebra final because he didn't get any sleep last night, and it's all the fault of the DL Fireworks show..." :mad:

Next week the Anaheim schools will let out, it'll officially be "Summer", and the fireworks shows will go seven days. Until then, you'll just have to go watch Fantasmic!, it has a little fireworks in it.

Pedro and SCUBAbe (and whoever): When you go to DL on your birthday, be sure to stop by DL City Hall (or DCA Guest Relations) on your way in and get yourself a birthday sticker - Lots of interesting things happen when you have one on. ;) Go see Rod at Coke Corner in the evening and you'll find out one of them - and you might run into me there tomorrow, too. (Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is better left unsaid... :eek: )

--<< Bruce >>--

SCUBAbe
06-05-2004, 08:27 PM
I'll catch the fire works next time. I usually don't watch the shows that run dut=ring the year, but I love the christmas fireworks show and the snow...ummm...I mean bubbles...LOL