PDA

View Full Version : New Firework show is GREAT!!! (Tiny spoiler) Was able to see Dress Rehersal 6/3

ToursbabeC3po
06-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Tonight I was walking backstage to go home and I heard some fireworks go off after closing. So a ran out to Main Street and sure enough it was the new Firework show. It is excellent. No one will be disappointed at all! The music is great! The fireworks were great! Tinkerbell was great! The really did the whole thing! There is a lot of music from the newer Disney movies like little mermaid, Aladdin, and Lion King. I have no ideal when they are going to start running the show but it looked to me like it was ready to go the way it was tonight.
I don't get excited very easily about things but this show was awesome!
Toursbabe

RowboatWillie
06-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Thats Really good to Hear, I was hoping that it would be good. good on a different level or maybe even better! :D

I really like those movies/Music too

Bruce Bergman
06-04-2004, 06:42 AM
<snip> I have no ideal when they are going to start running the show but it looked to me like it was ready to go the way it was tonight.
Toursbabe
Supposed to be starting tonight (Friday). I hope to get off early enough to get down there.

:fez: --<< Bruce >>--

cstephens
06-04-2004, 08:14 AM
Tonight I was walking backstage to go home and I heard some fireworks go off after closing. So a ran out to Main Street and sure enough it was the new Firework show. It is excellent. No one will be disappointed at all! The music is great! The fireworks were great! Tinkerbell was great! The really did the whole thing! There is a lot of music from the newer Disney movies like little mermaid, Aladdin, and Lion King. I have no ideal when they are going to start running the show but it looked to me like it was ready to go the way it was tonight.
Toursbabe

Thanks for the info. I'd heard that they were doing a preview last night from another site. I'm looking forward to seeing them for myself tonight.

Beavis
06-04-2004, 08:25 AM
They could do much better on the grand finally. It seems as though it's the same as the last one but just a few xtra pops at the end.

rakkwhite
06-04-2004, 08:33 AM
I hope they have the fireworks Sunday evening, since I'll be there with my husband for our anniversary. I don't see the fireworks show listed on the Disney web site for Sunday though. If the fireworks are shown on Sunday, what time do you think they'll show them?

Mommy2NicknMax
06-04-2004, 08:39 AM
This is good to hear! Thanks for the update and I look forward to seeing it in August.

SoCalDisneyLover
06-04-2004, 08:41 AM
I hope they have the fireworks Sunday evening, since I'll be there with my husband for our anniversary. I don't see the fireworks show listed on the Disney web site for Sunday though.

They are only going to have them on Friday & Saturday nights until the summer season officially begins, which won't be for at least another 1-2 weeks. Sorry.

Silly Spook
06-04-2004, 09:22 AM
:eek: I was leaving last night, and was waiting to make the left turn on Ball Road and I heard the unexpected explosions of the firework rehearsal. It looked great, but for a second I thought it was a gang war. Nice to see my childhood imagination is still working.

DefyingGravity
06-04-2004, 09:59 AM
I'm sooo glad that the new show isn't a step backwards from Believe! Maybe we should all start putting a little more trust into DL. I mean, a lot of people, myself included, thought that this new show was going to be really bad so the 50th show would look better. Looks like that's not the case! Maybe there's hope after all!

cstephens
06-04-2004, 10:45 AM
I hope they have the fireworks Sunday evening, since I'll be there with my husband for our anniversary. I don't see the fireworks show listed on the Disney web site for Sunday though. If the fireworks are shown on Sunday, what time do you think they'll show them?

There are no fireworks this Sunday, only Friday and Saturday night. The fireworks go nightly starting next Friday, June 11.

AVP
06-04-2004, 11:50 AM
For anyone interested in meeting up for tonight's fireworks (Friday night, 6/4), I've posted a meet (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=29173) in the Lounge. Tony and I are planning to meet at the Hub at 7, grab dinner at the Plaza Inn, and then catch the fireworks from Main Street. Everyone is welcome to join us.

AVP

GoldenEars
06-04-2004, 06:17 PM
That is such great news to hear! I'll be there tonight to see the show, and I'm sure I'll love it too! :D