PDA

View Full Version : Character Dining...

TinkLover
06-03-2004, 03:47 PM
I will be in DLR in about 2 weeks, me and my boyfriend really want to do a character meal, but money is somewhat of an issue, does anyone know a good one, with reasonable prices? at most $30 per/person i would say would be the limit,
thanks, Michelle.
Oh, and should I make Priorty Seating for the one we choose?

Hawaiian Cinderella
06-03-2004, 03:57 PM
Best one we ate at and keep on going back to is Goofy's Kitchen for brunch. Food is the best that we ever ate in the park. We make priority seating arrangements 2 months in advance, eat around 9:00 am or so and we're full for the rest of the day. I think the price isn't too bad too, also considering that after you eat there you don't eat lunch and maybe a light dinner at the most.

Niwel
06-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Priority Dining is a must regardless of location ... breakfast is always cheaper than dinner. Plaza Inn is $20 a person. If you can get to Goofy's kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel it is $15.95 a person (all you can eat), PCH Grill at the Paradise Pier Hotel is $16.95 a person and there is also a regular menu. Storytellers at Grand Californian has both buffet and a la carte. For more info visit out restaurant guide (http://www.mouseplanet.com/drr/)

cstephens
06-03-2004, 06:37 PM
If you can get to Goofy's kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel it is $15.95 a person (all you can eat)

I think your price there is off by quite a bit. We just went in April, and I can't remember the exact price right now, but I can look it up later. I think it was more like $25 or so.

DonDuck
06-03-2004, 06:45 PM
We've been to Goofy's kitchen twice, both for breakfast, and it was a great experience. The characters spent time with all of us and posed for numerous pictures. The food was pretty good, too.

Niwel
06-03-2004, 07:35 PM
I think your price there is off by quite a bit. We just went in April, and I can't remember the exact price right now, but I can look it up later. I think it was more like $25 or so.

Oops --my bad -- darn inflation :)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-03-2004, 09:20 PM
Do you need reservations for Goofy's Kitchen all the time or just breakfast?

Niwel
06-03-2004, 09:33 PM
Do you need reservations for Goofy's Kitchen all the time or just breakfast?
I'd say to be on the safe side you should make reservations for any meal -- breakfast is usually the most crowded -- but many people with young kids eat dinner there before going back to the park

MeganPierce
06-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Goofy's kitchen was great! We ate breakfast and dinner there. I would go for a late breakfast. If you have a AAA card you can get 10% off.

Opus1guy
06-07-2004, 09:49 AM
I believe I would recommend the Donald Duck รก l'orange.

;)

Okay, sorry. Old Club 33 gag.