PDA

View Full Version : We have our tickets!

disneymeimei
06-03-2004, 08:56 AM
Yippee! We have our tickets!! We will be there in ten days!!

Now, my question is: Are the Park hopper bonus tickets the same as the Park hopper plus? I did purchase these from AAA? I was to embarrassed to ask the agent -
Thank you in advance. :)

Lani
06-03-2004, 09:17 AM
Hey Dinseymeimei -- You must be so excited!!

The Park Hopper bonus tickets -- all those different ticket/pass names get pretty confusing, don't they? Did you already buy your tickets? I think the AAA Park Hopper that mentions the "Bonus" in the name is a five-day, right? I think with both, you can use them for up to 14 days from the first day you use them, and you also get free parking.

The 5-day park hopper bonus also supposedly comes with a free $10 ESPN Zone game card. You might want to take a look at your package and see if that's included.

If you feel shy in person, you can also call your AAA office by phone (more anonymity that way), and just ask them to list the differences for you.

Have a wonderful trip! :)

sjcivilady
06-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Didn't your tickets come in a really nice binder type souvenir holder? Ours did last winter - unless that's just for packages. All your extras should be listed in your paperwork/coupons, etc.

Lani
06-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Hey disneymeimei -- you're 400 miles from the park, too! You must be my neighbor! (assuming you don't live in Nevada or something!). :)

disneymeimei
06-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Hi Lani,
No, not Nevada. We're in close to Santa Cruz. Yes, we are anxious, it's all I can do to keep from packing... DL is our special place...
As far as the tickets, we know the FP system pretty well and if we have the enhanced version it will be like icing on the cake and if not, it won't be the end of the world. Just being there will be enough for me... Thanks for your suggestion to call...I just may do that...