PDA

View Full Version : Luminaria

DisneylandPort
11-01-2001, 12:15 PM
Does anyone know about the progress of Luminaria? I was there about two weeks ago, but I'm sure things have changed since. Or does anybody know about the show details, like different elements in the show?
-Mike
DisneylandPort.com[IMG]

bluepearl
11-01-2001, 06:39 PM
I was wondering the same thing. My friend and I will be there next week for the previews and I can't wait to see what this show looks like.

I'm curious though, as to how seating will be arranged. I believe that I read somewhere here on MP about the problems that arise from seating locations and where optimal seating is, what with the design and size of the park. I'm just excited to see the first shows, as I have never done that before (this is the first time I've ever been an AP holder for the park). I would like to see it when it opens, in case they do any tweaking to the show!

Nigel2
11-01-2001, 10:04 PM
Odds are its like Illuminations where every spot (that isn't down wind) is a good spot, there is no seating also since you just lean on the rails probably.

awinner
11-01-2001, 11:19 PM
I was at the park on Sunday, and there were workers in the middle of the day in the lagoon, installing pipes...if you look down into the lagoon now,,,there are tons of white spray mechanisms, w/ a bunch of black tubing in the center of the lake.

Ralph Wiggum
11-02-2001, 12:38 PM
MI (http://www.mouseinfo.com/) has a photo update of for Luminaria. You might want to check it out.

innerSpaceman
11-02-2001, 03:59 PM
Well I can't wait to read everybody's posts about the new show, cause I am not likely to go to DCA just to see that (unless Hell freezes over first).