PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Kitchen

Pat-n-Eil
06-02-2004, 11:56 AM
I decided to take everyone's advice and have made breakfast reservations at Goofy's Kitchen. It has been 8 years since we started going to DL every year. That year (1996) we went to Goofy's Kitchen for the Character Breakfast and we enjoyed it. I was going to try the Minnie & Friends breakfast at the PCH grill, but the fine folks here at the MousePlanet convinced me otherwise!

That first year, we took all kinds of video.. but not much in the way of pictures.. so this year I've got my digital all ready to go and I'm going to try an get some great shots at the breakfast - and all around Disneyland & DCA.

Here's the question: Which building is Goofy's Kitchen in?
Is the the tower closest to the Monorail or is it in another building?

(Do they serve Mickey Waffles?)

Thanks!!

Niwel
06-02-2004, 12:03 PM
It is in the building directly west of the Marina tower. If you are walking through Downtown Disney to get there, cross under the hat and go straight. It will be in front of you. I heard they do serve waffles, but it has been a while since I've been there.

RowboatWillie
06-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Yeah, they Do have the Waffles, and there good as with the reast of there food.
Glad you Enjoyed it

rentayenta
06-02-2004, 05:23 PM
We went to Goofy's Kitchen at the end of March. The food was really good. It much better then the last time we were there- two years prior. They had Mickey waffles and Mickey chicken nuggets.

Aladdin, Alice, Goofy, Donald and some others were there. They were attentive and the service was fab.

Have fun.

TinkLover
06-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Does anyone know the price for the Goofy's kitchen breakfest?

MeganPierce
06-06-2004, 09:01 PM
We just went. I think $19 for an adult, $13 for 3-?, under 3 free. I don't think my figures are totally accurate but close. We used our AAA card for 10% off.