PDA

View Full Version : Yet another AP question

boyumz
06-01-2004, 09:07 AM
I am taking two of my three kids to DL on Monday. I plan on purchasing an AP for each of them. Does anyone know if I buy an AP for my 3rd child and my husband (who will not be with me) does it expire one year from the date of purchase or one year from the date it is activated? Also, can I buy it in June and activate it in October? Of course if it expires 1 year from the date of purchase, then I'll wait until October to buy it!

Darkbeer
06-01-2004, 03:48 PM
You can buy "Gift Certificates" for AP's... they normally have a 3 month shelf life... which means if it is not redemmed before the expiration date printed on the certificate, they will honor it, but would charge the difference in price, if the price went up since you bought it, also, if the type of AP was cancelled, then you would be able to use the certificate to buy another type....

The AP's are good for one year from first use....

boyumz
06-02-2004, 05:47 AM
Thank you, darkbeer. You always have the answers!

miss bianca
06-02-2004, 09:57 AM
Darkbeer I have a question for ya.... If you are using an ''expired" AP voucher do you still just take it to the main gate for entry or do you have to go to a ticket booth or guest services window?

Thanks

Darkbeer
06-02-2004, 11:39 AM
^ I would go to Guest Services and explain your situation.......