PDA

View Full Version : Long Trip Report

Tinker Bell
05-31-2004, 08:04 PM
Trip report:

Today was my DD 2nd B-day.So we went to Disneyland. She wanted to see the Mouse.We got there I think when everyone else was getting there. First stop City Hall to get the B-day sticker and a phone call.She loves talking on the phone.Boy a lot of people share her B-day.
Afterward we decide to start with the mouse himself.So off to Toon town. We got FP for RR thinking its a holiday and its going to get busy.So now FP in hand we see Minnie at her front door and get in line. First time ever my DD went up to a Character. All was fine till the end when Minnie gave her a kiss.Maybe she thought Minnie was going to eat her or something.Boy did she cry. So we went into the house.To calm her down. She played with the stuff and calm down before seeing the Mouse.
Off to Mickey Mouse's house. It has been a couple yrs since I went in there.The good thing bout it was AC.Oh how I love AC.We got to the end and wait maybe 5 min. Then we are there. She had no problem with Mickey and for another first she said Thank you to Mickey for signing her book.
Now what should we do. We only wanted to do what the B-day girl can do.So we decide to climb Chip
and Dale tree house.There is nothing there.Just stairs.:(
Moving on we walk around Donald's boat.I thought somewhere you could blow the horn.
Now are FP are almost due.We start heading that way.Wow there is no line.
We did see Pluto and Chip and Dale out greeting. We stop to see them.While Samantha is getting Chip and Dale to sign her book I notice a CM looking guy Taking Photos.( I did notice him in another part of the TT doing this. Do they do this often and what do they do with this pix?)He stood up on the fountain side ( you know where you are suppose to be sitting)Then he fell it looked like he broke his cam.( If your out the sir I hope you are all right It looked like a painful fall) He did get up after a little time and Exited stage left.
We went on RR .(It was ok I don't care much for the RR show.) Now where to go.
PETER PAN They say. Loooonnngg Line so we waited.I like this ride and it looked like many others do to.
Ah just in time for Merlin to show.That was ok I did not know you are suppose to talk to him at the begging if you wanted to be in his show.My son wanted to pull the sword and Merlin pick the guy and kid that walked up to him and ask to be part.Maybe next time.
Now off to the petting zoo.Samantha loves animals.It was hot so all the kids and pigs were resting."Shhh they sleeping mommy"Samantha kept telling me.We decide to color in the house.The poor CM in there he looked like he had not sleep in awhile.I thought he was going to doze off.Oh and y have a CM at the front gate with a rat.AHH
We now went on the Columbia.I had never gone below deck.There was some interesting stuff down there.Somebody lost their ore in the water.How can you miss something like that.One thing I thought was cool.( And wished I had a better cam) A cat was sleeping on the back one of the moose at the side of ROA.
We had picked up FP for POTC.And they were ready by the time we got off the Columbia.Boy was that the worst ride I had ever done.It was smelled BAD.The CM seemed a little stressed. He told us to go in Lane 1 and 2.So we did My DH and DK went on 2 cause there was all ready some ladys in 1.And Samantha and I went on 1.This obviously was not what the CM wanted and he tried to explained to us what he wanted.Which we did not get.My older DK went with the ladys in 1 andMy DH, I and the younger DK went in 2.( Sorry to the lady.They did not seem to like being stuck with my kids. But they were good kids) Now for the people in the back of the boat Hop and hollering in the back of the boat while were lite up everything.
I got one of those Parasol. Warning to those wanting one.It takes 2hrs to dry.You order then come back later to get it.The CM here was nice she was making little dogs out of the broken bead things and gave them to my DK.They still have them and love them.
It gave us time to stop for a bread bowl a good cheep snack ( $2 and something) that my kids like to eat and we only need to to feed then.
We also went on Winnie the pooh.After that we wanted to feed the ducks at ROA.While there we saw a CM fall in. He was trying to push the canoes off fast and he kept going.Kinda funny at lest he was not so hot like the others.
Went to HM.Then got my Parasol.On our way out we went up Tarzan tree house.We also stopped at the Plaza Inn to get Samantha a bucket I thought there would be more in it.There was a small cake thing Mickey stuffy, pin and stickers.Oh well. On our way out we got our pressed penny ( I hope to some day have all of them)and a Mickey head Balloon.Then off to home.No one seemed to notice it was Samantha B-day Mickey and Chip & Dale did the wrote Happy Birthday Samantha in her book.

cirquelover
06-01-2004, 09:57 AM
It sounds like a nice way to spend your little ones birthday! Although it sounds like a few poor castmembers were having a hard day! I hope they are all ok :)

GreenDragon
06-01-2004, 01:13 PM
Trip report:
Oh and y have a CM at the front gate with a rat...<snippy snippy>A cat was sleeping on the back one of the moose at the side of ROA.

Oh, man, you saw a rat and a cat! I'm jealous! I hope the petting zoo rat is still around when I finally get to go.