PDA

View Full Version : Sup [50th Anniversary plans]

letsgetrealnow
05-31-2004, 03:55 AM
I've never posted here befor but I have read a lot of posts, I was just wondering what is for sure about the 50th and would they surprise us with anything. I have to say it's rather dissapointing that disneyworld gets to celebrate our 50th, normally when it's my birthday I have a party for myself, others dont normally celebrate without me...but hey, that's just me. I'm a film major and and Star Wars freak, any chance on a rehab on startours or new monorails? probably not, hopefully disneyworld gets some more new stuff...we all know they need it, Peace!

05-31-2004, 08:37 AM
Welcome to MousePad, letsgetrealnow!

MousePlanet's Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix details 50th plans here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm040505avp.htm).

SCUBAbe
05-31-2004, 09:05 AM
If I owned a company with several location you better believe they would all be celebrating! All they other parks spun off from this park. It makes since they would all celebrate. I would put more money inot where the tourists will be and not where mostly locals go. The tourists will spend more money and not be coming 5 times a week. The locals will continue coming back no matter how much the complain about it.

It also makes since that they stop with the give aways at the gate. I would think mostly AP's are winnig them due to the fact that soem go daily....thats not really fair to the faminly on their once in a lifetime vacation....so, I can't really fault them with their plans...just my 2 cents..

sediment
06-01-2004, 08:41 AM
I think all those new things at other parks were going to be added anyway. Using the excuse of DL's 50th just seems wrong, though.