PDA

View Full Version : Millionaire Hot Seat today!! Sunday, 5-30

PurpleDove33
05-30-2004, 11:54 PM
To all the padders that was at the 4:00 show and was cheering me on today thanks. Even though I missed the 32,000 question again. I think I was more nervous today than when I was in it a year ago. But seeing your faces helped me even though that question was way out there. And of course after the fact, I am kicking myself why I didn't use my last lifeline. Even though I highly doubt that the phone a stranger would have known that question. It was an art question and I even grunted at the host, you had to give me a question about art. And I don't even remember that question now anyway. What makes me kind of how to say angry, is everytime other people get the 32,000 question, they get an easy one and not off the wall as the one I got. Because the guy who was at the last show got up to the 32,000 question and they gave him a real easy Disney question. Hmmmm?? Makes me wonder how they really figure who gets what questions. I know, they say its all random. But oh well, I still had a lot of fun and was happy that some of the padders were there for me to cheer me on. I hope one day to get the cruise if not at least get past to where I get the polo shirt.

MonorailMan
05-31-2004, 12:05 AM
Glad to hear that. (I will get into the seat someday!) To do: Millionaire Only Day :)

Sophie832
05-31-2004, 01:56 AM
Congrats Margo! Wish I could've helped you with that art question. I'm sure you'll make it well past that 32,000 mark soon enough. :D

uvsc_wolverine
06-05-2004, 10:14 PM
I got lucky once on my first (and until October only) trip to DCA and ended up in the hotseat by typing in my initials since I had now idea on the answer to the fastest fingers question...weird. I just noticied that I have the same initials as California Adventure (DCA). I got to the 250,000 point question and then I got it wrong. I was so close!

The Lovely Mrs. tod
06-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Congrats on the great showing. And don't be afraid to phone that stranger, I've heard some impressive stuff coming over the phone...some lame stuff too, but you're no worse off if the stranger doesn't know it than you were before AND you buy yourself some extra time. I was on the phone last week and was able to give someone the Coogan Law and I was once able to give someone the only signer of the Declaration of Independance who gave his address. You never know who's out there and what they might know. The hot seat is fickle, I've seen the 500,000 question and tanked at 32,000, it's the luck of the questions.

You'll get that shirt...and I know someone who won the cruise, it's all possible.

-TLMt

tod
06-06-2004, 10:14 AM
You'll get that shirt...and I know someone who won the cruise, it's all possible.

No kidding? I think I know that person too... (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm030318tod.htm)

--t