PDA

View Full Version : Best Plan of Attack? LOL

Momtowolf
05-30-2004, 06:55 PM
Okay we are getting the 2 day passes for a Thursday and Friday on June 10&11....We want to get up for the rope drop......Should we do the Thursday morning rope drop at DL and then the Friday AM rope drop at DCA in order to ride terror of terror???????? Or will getting on TOT later in the day be easier?

MonorailMan
05-30-2004, 07:14 PM
For TOT, it's either realyl early, or really late. One perk of going early, is that you can useally grab a FP for later. :)

Momtowolf
05-30-2004, 07:27 PM
Okay good to know....thaniks

HBTiggerFan
05-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Do you have Park Hoppers?

I worry about being at DCA at rope drop (do they have a rope drop?). wouldn't rush over to ToT. Just go over, get a FastPass. They haven't been selling out early as of late and the lines have been under an hour.

merlinjones
05-31-2004, 06:03 AM
Except for the fact that the ABC affiliates covention is going on during those days, I wouldn't worry too much. Wait for Tower was less than an hour (though it as listed at 75 minutes) on Sunday of memorial Day weekend, late afternoon.

HBTiggerFan
05-31-2004, 08:34 AM
Do you have Park Hoppers?

I worry about being at DCA at rope drop (do they have a rope drop?).
This should say I wouldn't worry about being at DCA at rope drop (do they have a rope drop?)

EeyoreAdorer
05-31-2004, 08:47 AM
We always start our trip with the rope drop at DL on our first day. I don't know, there's just something magical about going to the DL park first and then finishing up our trip there.

We'll be experiencing the TOT for the first time on this trip, June 10th-14th, just like you, and are not sure what to expect as far as lines. But, my 18 year old wants to start off Thurs. when we arrive at DL and then hit DCA Friday morning early to either stand in line for TOT or get fast-pass.

Since we're staying at PP, we'll probably get into the DCA park at little early (if I can get my daughter up!!) and hopefully be at the entrance to TOT when it opens.

Can you tell that we're just a 'little' excited about going!! Who knows, we all might be in line together. ;)

Lynnepitt
06-01-2004, 01:12 AM
Does staying at the PP entitle you to get in earlier into the DCA park?

EeyoreAdorer
06-01-2004, 06:12 AM
I believe if you are staying at any of the DL Resort Hotels, there is early morning entrance into the park.

We stayed at the GCH last August and December and we were able to get into DCA about 1 hour earlier than everyone else. Since the PPH has their own entrance into DCA I would assume that we would also have the same early morning entrance availability??? hmmmm......

I work for the AAA and also booked my trip through them. I'll check with the travel dept. when I go in today. That way I'll know for sure. I'll let you know what I find out.