PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland commercial

Tinker Bell
05-29-2004, 09:40 PM
Has anyone seen the Disneyland comercial with the dog? I think its cute and all but reg dogs can't go into Disneyland much less go on rides.What are they thinking? :confused:

sleepyjeff
05-29-2004, 09:44 PM
so true...................and I can buy the lack of crowds at DCA, but Disneyland is NEVER that quiet :)

MonorailMan
05-29-2004, 09:56 PM
Has anyone seen the Disneyland comercial with the dog? I think its cute and all but reg dogs can't go into Disneyland much less go on rides.What are they thinking? :confused:
Geeze! Can't a dog dream for once.... ;) :~D

disneydreams
05-29-2004, 11:43 PM
I always keep missing it! I've only seen the second half of it while I walked into my mom's room.

What channel and when do they usually have it on?

ABC...NBC...Fox...?

Morning...afternoon...evening?

Forbin
05-30-2004, 12:15 AM
There was a Yellow Lab in Disneyland on Friday..

It was a guide dog in Training..I'm surprised they let it in since he WASN'T leading a blind person...he was in training.

mrs_toad
05-30-2004, 12:34 AM
Yellow labs are one of the cutest dogs on the planet. How could they turn him away? Beagles should be admitted also. :)

cstephens
05-30-2004, 08:09 AM

You're probably not supposed to take it literally. I think it's a really cute commercial.

BTW, here's a previous thread about that commercial (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=25689).

The Mouse Is Back
05-30-2004, 11:25 AM
It is an adorable commercial. I've mostly seen it on Fox but I would think it's running a lot on ABC, and probably elsewhere too.

BTW, businesses are required to allow assistance animals in training to come onto their property. Even though they haven't graduated yet, the still fall under the laws allowing guide dogs/assistance animals.

-Allegra-

Ghoulish Delight
05-30-2004, 11:29 AM
There was a Yellow Lab in Disneyland on Friday..

It was a guide dog in Training..I'm surprised they let it in since he WASN'T leading a blind person...he was in training.Disneyland has always been very accomodating and welcoming as a place to train guide dogs. And it's the PERFECT place to do it. It's got everything. Crowds, curbs, streets, vehicles, distracting smells and noises, etc. But with all of that, it's very well controled. Trainers couldn't ask for a better location.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-30-2004, 01:22 PM
I have yet to see it. Sounds cute.
We have a chocolate Lab, he is just as cute as a yellow one. hehe

I did get an email asking some questions about a commercial for the 50th celebration that is going to be about the characters coming home and will have some interactive stuff on it. Sounds fun!