PDA

View Full Version : Country Bears in DCA?

DisneylandForever
05-28-2004, 11:35 AM
Sorry if this has been talked about before. If it has I haven't seen it.

I heard a rumor last year that they were gonna bring the Country Bear Jamboree back but only in DCA. It made sense because that's exactly what they did with the Electric Parade. But here it is a year later and it's still just this rumor I heard a year ago.

Anybody know anything about this, or heard the same rumor?

tod
05-28-2004, 11:39 AM
It's just stupid enough. They might do it. ;)

Although I'll miss the animal heads in the Pooh Takes The Bad Acid ride, as The Lovely Mrs. tod calls it...

--t

sleepyjeff
05-28-2004, 09:18 PM
I would prefer if the Bears came back doing an act at the former hungry bear restuarant.

BJW
05-28-2004, 10:24 PM
I'd like to see them go in the Grizzly Peak area since there seems to be enough room, but anywhere would be fine. I just want to see them back!

DisneylandForever
05-30-2004, 06:03 AM
I for one would love them to come back as well, in either the Hungry Bear area or Grizzly Peak area of DCA. But since no one else heard the same thing, maybe it is just a rumor after all. Oh well. I will keep my fingers crossed!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-30-2004, 01:09 PM
I was so bummed to get to Dland last week and see that they were no longer there. I hadn't been since October 2002. I don't know where I was thinking they could have put Pooh but I didn't think they got rid of the bears to do it, I even had my 2 year old all excited about going to see them. Thankfully he loved the Pooh ride and it had the shortest line in the park, never more than 5 mins in the 6 days we were there!
I really hope they bring back the bears!