PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Disneyland Resort show?

HorizonsA
05-27-2004, 10:29 AM
We know there are a lot of shows at Disneyland. I'm not talking about those once a day shows like at Club Buzz stage or the bands at New Orleans Square. I mean like The Tiki Room, Mr. Lincoln, Golden Dreams, and Honey...

MNhockeyman
05-27-2004, 11:42 AM
I absolutly love "It's tough to be a bug" I know it is also at AK but this is my favorite movie and I just love it! It is fantastic especially whn you are with some one who has not seen it before! I think it was very well done.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-27-2004, 11:44 AM
The Aladdin show at DCA was spectacular!!! It was like a Broadway production. Both my kids, ages 2 1/2 and 10 months were in awe the entire performance. Highly recommended!

CarlieB
05-27-2004, 01:12 PM
DCA - Muppets

DL: Billy Hill & the Hillbilies - can't be beat:)

Forbin
05-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Alladin the first 20 times or so..hehe

merlinjones
05-27-2004, 01:44 PM
Slue Foot Sue's Golden Horseshoe Revue (w/Can-Can girls!)

Polynesian Revue at Tahitian Terrace

The Kids of the Kingdom

Kevy Baby
05-27-2004, 02:08 PM
Slue Foot Sue's Golden Horseshoe Revue (w/Can-Can girls!)

Polynesian Revue at Tahitian Terrace

The Kids of the KingdomHow long have these shows been gone?!?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I know it's not what you were looking for (neither are these droids), but Fantasmic is my absolute favorite thing at DL.

I like Mr. Lincoln, mainly because I am a wannabe sound designer and just love what they did in here with sound.

At DCA: It's Tough to Be a Bug

MotorBoat Cruiser
05-27-2004, 02:12 PM
My favorite is "One Man's Dream, The Walt Disney Story", even though I always get misty. I just wish it was longer. :)

Tinker Bell
05-27-2004, 02:23 PM
I know it's not what you were looking for (neither are these droids), but Fantasmic is my absolute favorite thing at DL

I'm with him but maybe it is on your list cause you get to see it twice in a day :D