PDA

View Full Version : Photos shops/internet cafe in DL area

Rae
05-26-2004, 03:14 PM
Does anybody know if you can download your photos onto a disc at the photo shop at DL or are there any internet cafes or computer rooms available to the public in the DL area. I was just wondering what options I have once my memory card is full on my camera. Bearing in mind I have 512mb card in my 3mp camera. So I don't know how likey it is I will need to use this service, but I am very camera happy and I will be at "Disneyland" for the first time and with kids.

Any help would be appreciated

adriennek
05-26-2004, 03:26 PM
I know that there's a Kinkos inside the Anaheim Marriott at the Anaheim Convention Center. It's behind DCA. I personally think it's walking distance from the park, but it's probably about a mile depending on how you get there.

Adrienne

JTCarrey
05-26-2004, 05:12 PM
I remember back in the day when they used to have a Kodak camera shop, that was in the 80's, I would also like to know if there's a place to store pictures on a computer at Disneyland because I'm going for 3-3.5 days with a friend and we want to take tons of pics, I have 128MB on a 4mp digital camera

Tinker Bell
05-26-2004, 05:23 PM
What hotel are you staying at?PP and DH have business centers maybe you can do it there.I'm not sure bout DCH. Maybe you should call your hotel and ask what they have.I always take my laptop to get what I need down while I'm gone.

Photographer
05-26-2004, 05:26 PM
If you have a car you have two Ritz Camera Stores close by. There's one at the Main Place Mall where the 5 and 22 meet in Santa Ana. Then there's one in the Brea Mall, take the 57 north, exit at Imperial Hwy, turn left then a right onto State College Blvd.

JTCarrey
05-26-2004, 05:46 PM
I'm staying in the GCH, I should call them

Rae
05-26-2004, 05:50 PM
Thanks everyone